Epilogue

The sun was shining the seagulls flying through the air and...

A pirate ship is sailing across the sea, the flag of the ship consists of a skull with a fedora on it.

"The captain is here!" The second mate yelled as the captain got out of the quarters.

The captain is a woman. She wears a bottoned up red shirt with her pirate cloak on her shoulders, she wears white jeans with a brown belt that holds her gun holster and sword,she also wears a fedora. She has a pink long hair, and blue eyes.

"Oi! Ship up ahead!" The man in the crow's nest said.

"Captain! That ain't no ordinary ship that's the ship of..." The man paused in fear.

The captain saw a ship that has the head of a lion with a man on top of it.

"That pirate flag. There's no mistaking it! It's the ship of the Pirate King, Straw Hat Luffy!" The squire shouted.

"Captain we should turn around!" The man steering the ship said.

"Onward boys!" The captain shouted.

"Captain we can't win this!" The second mate said.

"Who said we need to battle them?" The captain smirked.

The ship parked next to the ship of the Pirate King, it was a lot larger.

Then a ladder was put down for the captain.

"Men, stay here." The captain said to her men.

As soon as she got to the deck of the ship of the Pirate King. She saw the whole crew, the greatest swordsman in the world, the navigator who drew the map of te world, the brave warrior of the sea, the chef who discovered All Blue, the cute doctor who has the knowledge to cure everything, the archaeologist who has the knowledge of our forefathers, the ship's mechanic who created the world's best ship, the musician who is just known to see panties.

She bowed to him and said, "Pirate King..."

She turned to, what appears to be his wife, she has a long orange hair just like her pink hair and brown eyes like hers.

She said, "Pirate Queen..."

The Pirate King asked, "Have I known you before?"

The captain stood straight as tears flow out of her eyes.

She raised her head and she said, "It's been a while, Luffy-nii chan and Nami-nee chan!"

A/N: Okay guys as I said, this book featured Luffy and Nami finding their love for each other. 

But I will make a sequel for this book, and it will continue Luffy and Nami's undying love for each other.

That's all for this book you guys I hope you enjoy the next one as well.