6.

It was the next day and I couldn't get Billy's words out of my mind. He wants to hook up? Hook up with me?

I sat quietly eating my peanut butter sandwhich watching Nancy and Jonathan bicker over who would survive first if monkeys ruled the world.

In the corner of my eye I could see Billy and his group of friends standing behind a dumpster, all of them smoking cigarettes and laughing.

I noticed that he too, was looking my way. I covered it up acting like I totally wasn't checking him out and picturing him naked by getting involved with Jonathan and Nancy's conversation.

"Riley, who do you think would survive first?" Jonathan question. "I would because I would know how to fit in with the apes." Nancy gave her arguemnt. "Well I believe I would survive because I trick them and manipulate them and turn them against each other." Jonathan argued with confidence. I had to hold in a laugh and looked away.

"None of you would survive." I finally mumbled out choking on a laugh. "Riley!" They both yelled in unison. "What it's true." I said in defense.
They both laughed shaking their heads.

"What's so funny?" My eyes buldged out my head and I stared at the floor. "What's it to you?" Jonathan questioned. Oh plesse don't start, Jonathan...

"Something wrong, Princess?" I could feel the heat rise on my face and I stayed quiet. Whatever you do, don't look up.

"Riley? Hello?" I saw finger snpping in my face and I finally lifted my head and jumped back in fright.

"Hiya." He squatted in front of me and I stared in shock. "What the fuck do you want?" I questioned trying to mask my emotions. "Just wanting to remind you that we are still meeting after school." I closed my eyes nodding my head. "I'll see you there." I mumbled my blush coming back on my cheeks. He chuckled and stood up and began to walk away.

"Um what the hell was that? Nancy questioned choked. I groaned and looked over at her. "My parents hired him as my personal trianer to help me loose weight." Nancy stared at me in shock.

"That's insane." I nodded my head agreeing. "And..." "Oh god what?" She questioned. "He mentioned how he is not forcing me to lose weight but to make me look like I did." "Well that's nice." "But in exchange we have to hook up."

"No."

"What?" I asked confused. "No, no I fucking refuse on that." Jonathan declared. "He is not using you like a toy while getting paid." "Isn't that like prostitution in some way?" Nancy questioned confused. I shrugged my shoulders not really sure.

"You're really agreeing to this?" Jonathan questioned. "I mean maybe. What is there to loose?" I questioned. "How about your virginity." Nancy stated drinking her juice. I looked over and gave her a dirty look and looked back at Jonathan.

"I swear Riley, if he hurts you he's going to regret the first time he ever made contact with you." Jonathan declared.

As he said that the luch bell rang signaling luch was over. "Thanks Jonathan." I mumbled getting up and embracing him in a hug.

We all said our goodbyes and I made my way towards my government class.

It was finally time to meet the bad boy himself behind the bleachers on the track field. I stood there quietly feeling some sort of nervousness as I stood there with my backpack bunched up on my shoulders.

I began to breath heavily as the minutes passed hoping he did not stand me up like an idiot.

I mean I am an idiot. I'm so stupid for agreeing to possibly hook up with Billy Hargrove. The boy who knows nothing about me other than the fact that I am fat, my parents dislike my body, I'm an outcast still school, and I've sucked Scott off.

"Didn't think you'd come." Billy declared walking up to me. My breath hitched as he sauntered in and stood above me.

He had to be at least over six feet tall, he towered over my five foot three frame.

"Well I'm here." I mumbled. He chuckled pushing stray hairs out of my face.

"S-so what now?" I stuttered like a fool. " I was thinking we start off with getting to know each other. "

I raised my eyebrows in confusion. "What do you want to know?" "Do you touch yourself?" My eyes widened at the questioned. "No." I mumbled shyly grazing my foot on the over grown grass.

Billy bit his lip looking down at me. "First exercise, masturbate. Make yourself come undone. Call me, if you need any help." And with that he slipped a piece of paper out of his pocket and grabbed a pen from his back pack and began writing.

"I expect you to let me know the details tomorrow." "How is this working out?" I questioned. "It's working your hand muscles. No go, those orgasms won't come by themselves." And with a wink of an eye he left me to stand alone behind the bleachers in bewilderment.

What did I get myself into?

Soooooo what did you think? Did you like it? Hate it? Let me know!!!!!