13.

Can yall see chapter twelve? My phones screwing up and i uploaded the chap last night from my laptop and my phone is saying its still a draft... Have a great day!

It's been days since I left my house. I faked being sick just so I couldn't go to school. Well sort of, Monday and Tuesday i psyched myself out too much with what would happen at school and I ended up vomiting from it.

I stayed inside my room all day watching reruns of Hey Dude on Nickelodeon.

Since my parents weren't home I ate in my room and didn't eat the disgusting meatless meatloaf but instead ate Mac N' Cheese.

I was sitting alone in my room laughing by myself until I heard the door bell ring. I scrunched my nose looking at my alarm clock to see what time it was.

Twelve nineteen. Who would be here at this time? I got out of bed after the fifth ring and groaned. This better be inportant. I didnt even bother to change out of my unicorn pajama bottoms and my old ACDC shirt and walked down stairs.

It rang once more, "Alright, alright chill out!" I yelled marching my way over. I unlocked the door swining it open and glared.

"Why are you here, Billy?" He stood there in his track suit. "I'm here for your first session." He stated entering my home.

"No, you're leaving." I stated pointing towards the door. "Riley, I'm not getting paid for nothing." "If you keep your mouth shut you will." He laughed shaking his head. "Not going to happen, go get dressed." "And if I don't?" I daringly asked.

"Go get dressed, now." He emphasized. I flared my nostrils holding my ground. "No." I slyly argued. He chuckled and before I knew it I was pinned against the wall right across the front door.

He kicked the door shut and a low growl came from him. "I'm not going to repeat myself again, get that pretty little ass of yours up those stairs and get dressed. Your first day of training starts today. Understand?" I nodded my head frightened.

"Good," he loosened his grip. "Now go." I hurried up my stairs and locked my door. I was panting from fright, and... excitement?

I threw my shirt off throwing a sports bra on and and old shirt I used for the gym last year. I threw on a pair of workout tights and slid on my converse. I went over towards my vanity and gasped as I heard my door handle shaking.

"You've got two minutes to be out of your room." Billy demanded. I began to yank the hair brush through my hair and tied it in a high pony tail.

"One minute- oh." He mumbled as I opened the door. "I'm ready." I said still scared out of my mind. He chuckled and turned around. He walked down the stairs opening the door.

"Out you go." He commented giving me access. I went out first and he followed. I went over and locked the door, I'm freaking out inside.

"What's going to happen?" I asked. He shrugged, "We're getting your ass in shape." I nodded my head slowly as we made his way over towards his car.

I opened the passenger door stepping inside. He got in the passenger seat and brought the car to life. ACDC blared through the speakers and he began to drive away.

He began to sing along speeding carelessly going past the school and making his way into the town center. We pulled up next to an old gym ran by a russian man. "We're here." He stated getting out of the car." I gulped, he wasn't joking when he said he was going to get me into shape.

We both entered and there were buff men working out lifting weights and women doing arm work outs.

"We're going to be here for an hour, start working out." He grumbled going over towards dumbells. I stared around unsure on where to begin and what to do. I stood there feeling out of place as women stared at me confused.

"Honey, are you lost?" A woman my mom's age questioned. I shook my head no and she nodded her head walking away.

I sighed staring at each machine unaware of what to do.

I saw an older man on a treadmill and walked over there thinking I could just power walk for the next hour and wait for this to go by.

I stepped on turning it on and began to walk. I noticed the man seemed to increase the pace on his so I did on mine as well. I began to fast walk getting in the groove. I smiled feeling sweat form on my forehead and knew I was doing something right.

I closed my eyes humming to the music feeling great until the machine stopped. I opened them to see Billy standing there swinging the cord around.

"Times up go do something else." "What? It's only been ten minutes." I argued. "And? Treadmills are supposed to be for warming up. Now go." He mumbled. I huffed stepping off and staying in plsce.

"Well?" He questioned. I frowned looking at the floor. "I don't know what else to do?" "What?" "I said I don't know what else to do." I said louder. He scoffed, "Have you ever been to a gym before." I puckered my lips shaking my head. He stood there with his eyes buldging out. "Jesus Christ, well c'mon let's get out of here." He mumbled. I followed embarrassed as ever just wanting to cry.

Billy didnt walk us to his car but over to a bench near an ice cream shop. He sat down patting the spot next to him. I sat down sniffling ashamed of myself.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. "I'm not." I lied. He sighed shaking his head. "I'm taking you to the gym at least once a week for two hours. I'll help you out until your comfortable enough to do it on your own." He stated. I nodded my head.

"I thought we were going to work out?" He shrugged, "Once a week isn't going to kill you, besides you need to build your stamina for the things I'll be doing to you."

My eyes widened at those words, "And if I say no?" "You won't, once you get a taste you'll want more." I rolled my eyes at his cockiness.

I'm still not over what happened Satursday night. But for my parents sake I need to at least do this work out thing with him once a week.

"I refuse to sleep with you." I stated. He laughed out loud. "And why's that?" "You've ruined my life." I answered like it was no brainer. He rolled his eyes pulling out his pack of cigarettes.

"Princess, let me tell you something, everybody was drunk that night. Only a few people remember that night. I've only seen two people make fun of Scott for being a damn chubby chaser." I huffed in annoyance. "Yeah that's what you saw, you don't know if he's getting bullied." "Oh and you have? Miss I'm too sick to go to school?" "Me going to school is none of your god damn business, besides if you want to be in me so bad doesn't that make you a chubby chaser as well?"

Billy exhaled the smoke from his cigarette and looked over at me with a cold hard stare, "Shut that pretty little mouth of yours before I make you shut it."

I gave him a dirty look and was about to speak what was on my mind but he cut me off, "I mean it." I closed my mouth and sat there pouting.

He chuckled lighting another cigarette and spoke once more, "I'm doing your parents a favor, I'm helping you loose some weight." "And the sex?" "That's still cardio, its just less running."

I got up from the bench and stared at him. "I'm not agreeing to the sex." He shrugged, "You'll consent." "Oh really?" I questioned. "If you agree, I'll give you a sneak peak." I crossed my arms over my chest. "Fine, let's see why every girl in Hawkins swoon over you."

Billy stood up from the bench adjusting his pants. I looked down in utter surprise to see his buldge prominantly showing.

"We shall."