21.

Just wanted to say thanks for commenting. I love reading your comments especially the ones you guys relate with bc deadass it's legit me or how I felt in general. Here's my tumblr user if you wanna interact with me more and become friends bc I'm a antisocial slob and should probs make more friends lol.
@dramalittlemama

"Billy no. Why would you even say such a thing?" I questioned shaking my head. "Well why won't you?" He questioned. "Because..." "Because why?" "Because I said so!" I huffed our.

It was about nine o'clock at night and I couldn't bear to have Mom or Dad walk in on Billy being in my room let alone the discussion we were heaving.

"What are you so afraid of?" Billy stood up and grabbed my forearms. I stayed silent knowing exactly why but not wanting to answer. "Princess, no one will have to know." He stated. I closed my eyes biting my lip.

"Hey, if this has to do with you seeing me naked just think you've already seen the real deal, just putting it out there." I scoffed shaking my head. "It's more like you seeing me naked."

Billy paused and looked down at me. "Princess, you don't have a bad body." He stated. I laughed in his face. "You haven't seen it."

He hasn't seen my cellulite scattered all around my thighs and butt. He hasn't see my stretch marks that are everywhere. He has not seen my the far on my stomach which hangs a little. And my breasts! Oh Jesus my breasts...

"I'm going to have to see it soon anyways? What, you think I'll be fucking you fully clothed." He stated. "I mean, I just thought maybe I could leave my shirt on?" I mumbled.

It was then Billy's turn to scoff. "I don't know what you're so afraid of. I bet you've got a killer body."

I mean I do, if looks could kill my whole family would be dead when it came to pool parties when I did go swimming as a preteen.

"Riley, you're fine. I seriously don't know why you're stressing out." Billy said placing a hand on my shoulder. I sighed looking down at the ground.

"I just, no one has ever seen me this bare. And I mean no one. I just don't want you to make fun of me for how fat I am." I kept my eyes on the ground not wanting to look up.

"Riley, baby, you're fine. You're safe with me. Now c'mon let's go get clean." Billy grabbed my hand and led me to my bathroom. He slipped his track uniform off and slid his boxers off.

My eyes stared straight down to his lower region in shock. I can't tell if he's hard or soft but holy shit he's still huge.

"Now it's your turn." Billy stated. I huffed and slid my pants down. I was only left with my shirt and underwear on. My only shield. "Now the shirt." He commanded.

"I don't want to." "Well you can't shower in your shirt." He stared. "I..." "Look if it's that big of a deal then just wear a bikini top." I stayed silent feeling more down. "What's wring now?" "I don't own a top." "You don't have a bathing suit top." I shook my head looking down.

"Baby, seriously you've got nothing to loose. Like I said before I'm going to have to see you nude soon anyways. If you want, I'll close my eyes." I nodded my head to that feeling a sense of comfort.

I huffed and nodded my head trying to make easy myself. Here goes nothing. I closed my eyes and slid my shirt off. As I felt the air hit my nipples I immediately covering my breasts with my arms.

I opened my eyes to see Billy smirking. "Atta girl, now take your panties off." "Were you watching have this whole time?" "No." I mentally coached myself once more and with one hand I slid my underwear off and kicked them to the side. I crossed my legs covering my self and stood in a bent position.

"Okay now, uncover yourself." "Do I have to?" I asked. Billy rolled his eyes and nodded his head. "Either you do it or I will detach your arms myself.

I freed my arms and stared at Billy instead of the mirror. I couldn't read what his facial expressions was. I held my break scared of what was going to happen next.

He walked up to me and grabbed my chest in his hands. "They're fucking amazing." He stated. I felt a blush rush to my cheek.

Billy began to grope me and I looked down to see he was erect. "If I could take you on this counter right now I so would.

With that he grabbed a fist full of my left breast and brought his lips to it. I groaned in pleasure as he tortured me. For one second he would suck and the next he would lick the little nub.

"Let's get you in that fucking shower." I squealed in pleasure as his and went straight to my behind and gave it a slap.

"That fucking ass looks better than I imagined." I turned my head back to see his staring in the mirror groping my behind. My face turned beet red as he chuckled and grabbed my wrist leading me inside my small shower.

I stepped inside waiting for the water to turn on me Billy pushed me against the shower tile. Once my back hit the cold wall Billy attached his lips to my neck giving sweet kisses.

I arched my back giving him more access and my eyes fluttered closed as I felt him planing my breast.

"Amazing, so god damn amazing." He mumbled in between kisses on my neck. I gasped as I felt his hand sliding down from my breasts to my stomach down to my core.

He began to fondle me feeling what was down there and I yelped out loud. I looked down to see Billy had his middle finger sliding up and down my slit. "You like that huh?" I nodded my head unable to speak.

Billy's fingers slid down lower and lower until he hit my core. "One or two?" He asked. "One." He complied and I gripped his arm in slight pain.

Billy's finger was inside of me going in and out I couldn't contain my moans. I moaned and moaned and moaned until Billy cupped my mouth shut. "Easy there tiger, you'll get us csught." I nodded my head biting my lip trying to compress my moans as much as I could until I could feel my climax building up.

"I-"

Before I could finish Billy squatted on his knees spreading my legs open. His tongue darted out hitting my clitoris. I screamed out loud feeling my legs buckle as I gripped his hair.

Oh my god.

I felt the intensity burst out of me and I sunk to the floor. "How was it?" He asked. I heaved and heaved trying to catch my breath. "Amazing huh?" I nodded my head still panting and he chuckled.

"I'll give you a few minutes to relax then we can actually shower." And by shower, I really hope he meant shower.