28.

Do you hate when you start a series and there's only one season? I just finished On My Block and Big Mouth and now I'm mad. I'm starting over Grey's Anatomy bc I stopped at season 5 bc I cried after every episode and I was getting emotionally drained. Anyways hope you enjoy!

My eyes widened in shock. There... Nancy and- ... Jonathan!  What the hell!

I pulled away from Billy and looked intently at the two. There Nancy was straddling Jonathan with no distance between them.

"It looks like they're fucking." Billy mentioned. In the corner of my eye I could see him smirking finding this completely humorous.

I didn't know what to think...

My two best friends; my only friends possibly might be screwing in his car. In the school parking lot?

"This has to be fake." I stated. "This is a dream!" I yelled. I turned around to see Billy with his foot kicked up leaning again the brick wall.

"You look like you could use a smoke, I know I need one." "Oh fuck you!" I howled. "That's what I'm trying to do." He mumbled staring at the ground.

Enraged I went up and slapped his arm.

"You're not helping me here!"

"I'm not here to help, look, I get it it's totally weird to see your best friends screwing but we need to talk."

"Talking can wait! I need to figure out how to tell my friends I saw them being intimate." I seethed out still trying figure out what I just witnessed. "Oh calm down. Besides you're not going to say shit."

"Excuse me?" I turned around to face him. "You heard me. If they wanted you to know they would have told you." Billy muttered. He got off the wall and grabbed me by the wrists.

"Now then, we need to talk." He cooed still keeping a firm grip on my small wrists. I sighed giving in and nodding.

"Okay, I'll start. What the fuck is your problem?" I gave a dry laugh and shook my head. "You're embarrassed of me." I stated. I looked up to see confusion written across Billy's face and I shook my head. "You literally don't want to be seen out in public with me because of my size." I carried on.

Billy nodded his head slowly letting it sink in. "I can explain though." He answered. I laughed once more and looked away. "There's nothing to explain. It's a plain and simple fact. You even said it yourself."

"Princess, I didn't mean it." "Stop lying, you do. That's why you brought me out here to tell me." I mumbled. I could feel the sadness kick in realizing that I will always be a boys hidden secret.

No one will ever feel proud to show me off and go, yeah that's my girl. No one will ever gloat and feel proud to call me theirs. And it all has to do with the fact that I'm plus size.

I don't know why this is effecting me so much but it is, I want to be happy with myself with being the size I am but with everyone's judgement around me swarms my mind and I can't seem to shake it off.

"Why do you do this to yourself?" Billy questioned rubbing his thumb across my face. I looked up with hooded eyes and confusion written all over my face. "What do you mean?" "Why do you try to prove me wrong, and try giving evidence." "It's plain and simple, it's the truth."

"Stop being so hard on yourself." Billy demanded cupping my face. "But it's true, you have done nothing to prove me wrong." I choked out. Billy sighed in frustration shaking his head.

"I like you a lot, okay, but I just don't know what people would think-"

"Who the fuck cares what people think? If you really liked me you wouldn't care!" I shouted in fury.

My emotions were everywhere; from feeling sad and pitying myself to wanting to kick the shit out Billy Hargrove.

"You're Billy Hargrove, you make yourself out to be someone who doesn't give a fuck what anyone thinks." I started off.

"You give this off this hard exterior where no one can mess with you and that you don't care what others think, so why do you care what people will think if you like me so much?" I questioned.

"I... I don't know." He mumbled.

"Look, if you can't prove to me that you actually like me and aren't afraid to let people know that you talk to me then I don't think I can do this." I stated.

I began to turn away when I felt a grip on my wrist and was spun around.

"You're not walking out of my life god dammit." He muttered.

"Well I'm done putting in the effort when it comes to communication until you can show you attention afraid to talk to me in public and not behind closed doors." I stated firmly.

"I'll prove you wrong." He muttered in determination.

"Good, because whatever we're doing is off for now until then. I'm done getting used." I commented. "I'm not using you." Billy argued. "Well either way, whatever we're doing is off."

"You can't go a week without my hands on you." Billy smirked crossing his arms.

"Oh really? Because I sure as hell went eighteen years without them on me." I argued back.

"You can't get enough of me." Billy cockily added. I rolled my eyes shaking my head, "It seems like it's the other way around. You keep I can't but I really don't think you can last a week without my lips on you." I tormented.

Billy shrugged, "You've got me there, you've got me in some weird trance that I just can't seem to get myself out of. So yeah, you're right."

Billy stood closer to me breaking the small distance we had between us. His lips were nearly planted on mine and I couldn't help but suck my breath at the proximity. I need to stand my ground, I need to stand my ground!

"Until you can prove me wrong, keep your paws to yourself. I'm getting out of here." With that I stepped back and breaking the the closeness and turned around.

I walked back inside the gym room feeling a surge of confidence shoot through me. I can put my foot down. He wants me, but will he act the way he does behind closed doors in public?