33.

"So basically she's going out on a date and I know it's a date because she's dressed really nice and she's a terrible liar because she blinks a lot when she lies and man she's blinking with every word she says." I fumbled out. Billy slowly nodded his head his face unreadable. "So why are we doing this if you already know what the deal is." "Because I want to make sure I'm correct before I confront her." I stated. Billy scoffed shaking his head. "You're out of your god damned mind if you think you're going to confront her." "Who's going to stop me?" I questioned. "I will, that's just rude and if you still want your friends to be by your side I suggest you back the fuck off for a few." Billy mumbled pulling a cigarette out and lighting it.

"When the times right they'll come out and tell you, but for now just leave it alone." He carried on. I rolled my eyes knowing he was right but I still wanted to see the evidence for myself. "Can we still spy on them and I promise I won't say anything?" "Princess, what's the point? If you already know they're sneaking behind your back then why do we need to do this?" "So it can give me the satisfaction that I'm right..." I mumbled.

Billy groaned shaking his head. "No, it's not happening." "But why?" I pestered. "Because I fucking said so." And with that Billy started the ignition to his car and we were on our way.

I stayed silent the whole car ride secretly seething. I don't understand why we can't go and see for ourselves that they're sneaking behind my back.

"You know it's not the right thing." Billy muttered out loud. I rolled my eyes knowing he's slightly right but I still want it to go my way. "You're just going to get upset that they didn't tell you from the beginning. That's what it all comes down to." Billy still rambled on.

"You don't know that." I huffed turning his way. "Riley, I know you enough to know you're like that." "Excuse me?" I questioned offended. "You heard me, you're going to take it upon yourself and wonder why your two only friends didn't confine in you about something very personal and private." I stayed quiet letting that statement sink in.

"Be honest with yourself and realize it. You like to blame yourself for things that you shouldn't. Also, you're a fucking know it all and as great as it is it's also irritating." Billy stated with a hint of humor.

"Well where are you taking me since what I had planned didn't go through." I asked. Billy chuckled and looked in my direction.

"You told my on the phone you'll do anything I want you to if I picked you up, correct?" I nodded my head slowly trying to figure out where he was going with this.

"Well, I've got some other plans for us that don't involve spying on your friends but exploring our bodies instead."

My eyes widened at the thought of what was about to happen.

"What are we going to do?" I questioned. "Hey relax, you'll find out when it comes time." There was a hint of excitement that came from Billy's lips.

I leaned my head back against the headrest trying to contain myself. As much as I wanted to see what Nancy and Johnathan were up to, I guess I can settle with this. Besides, I get to spend more time with Mr. Hot Stuff and hopefully I'll get something out of it.