9.

Happy Friday! I could have taken today off but we would get triple pay since it would be overtime plus holiday pay. Mommas getting bank! Enjoy!

We kissed for what felt like years.

I squealed once I felt his tongue poking out asking for access. In which I denied. I feld his hands sliding across my body from my hips to my rear end.

I moaned into the kiss once I felt the assault he was doing with his hands. Those hands, the things I want those hands to do to me.

I gasped as I felt a hard smack on my behind to which he took for granted and slid his diabolical tongue in my mouth. We began to kiss sloppily as he gripped my waist and backed us up against the brick wall.

I was trapped by his frame and under his spell as he hitched my thigh across his hips. He then began to slowly rock his hips back and forth making me feel his hard on.

Did I do this to him? Me? What? How!

He finally broke the kiss but didn't stop the torture. His lips began kissing all over my face and neck until he found my sweet spot.

I moaned outlout digging my nails into his biceps as he sucked and licked on the most sensitive part on my neck.

My eyes rolled back and my neck instinctively slanted to give him more access. I couldn't keep quiet. I moaned and moaned from the attacks and gasped out in pain once I felt his lips sucking harshly against my neck. 

I finally pushed him off of me and rubbed my neck in pain.

"Oops."

I walked over towards a puddle and gasped horified. "Billy what did you do?" I questioned mortified.

The whole school's going to make fun of me. My parents are going to kill me. Jonathan and Nancy are going to burry me alive!

I turned around to see a blush had formed on Billy's cheeks and he scratched the back of his head. "I guess I got too out of hand." "Yeah no shit." I mumbled frowning. "If it makes you feel better it suits you, Princess." "Why? Because I'm a fat whore? I need to go." I turned around and began walking away in complete humiliation.

"Wait-" I felt a hard grip agaisnt my wrist and spun me around. "There is no way in hell I'm letting you walk out of here with that shiner. Let's just ditch for the day and get to know each other more." "I think I've had my fair share of getting to know you today." I stated breaking out of his grasp.

"Then let me take you home?" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "You know what, fine. But nothing more than a ride home." I demanded. He snapped his fingers sarcastically, "Rats."

I rolled my eyes turning away from him and I heard him chuckle behind. "It's not funny." I muttered in aggravation.

"It actually is, what are your parents going to say tonight." I totally forgot about that! "So you know." I questioned turning around. He leaned against the brick wall pulling out another cigarette and lighting it. I scrunched up my nose shaking my head, "I think you've got a problem." He shrugged smirking. "I'm not dead yet, am I? And yeah I know. Your mom really wants to meet the young charming boy who will be guts deep in her daughter." My mouth dropped in shock at his choice of words.

He threw his head back and gave a deep laugh. I still stared at him not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, Princess, I'll be on my best behavior." All I could do was cough. He smirked moving away from the brick wall and began to walk in front of me.

"Let's go. I'll lead the way." I followed behind like a lost puppy still gobsmacked by his words.

On the way home Billy blared his music loudly tapping his hands on the steering wheel. 

"Where to now?" He questioned at a red light. Keep going straight and after the next two street lights you're going to make a left." I directed. He nodded his head turning the music up louder than before.

I laid my head against the window gazing at all the stores we were driving past. I was wondering how tonight was going to turn out.

Will Billy humiliate me in front of our families? Will my parents insult me in front of our guests? So many thoughts were swarming my head I looked up to see Billy staring at me.

"I asked where to next?" "Oh, um just keep going straight until you see an elementary school and then at the light next to it you're going to want to make a right then go down that coldasack and my house will be the very last one." I stated. He nodded his head and faced the road again.

A couple minutes passed by and Billy finally broke the silence. "I'm taking it that you're a virgin." I snorted, "Is it not obvious?" "Well I mean-" "Yes Billy, I am a virgin. I've only sucked Scott off. I didn't even know how to masturbate until yesterday." Billy nodded his head slowly letting it sink in.

"That'll change soon." "And why do you say that?" "Because I really want to take you on the hood of my car right now, but don't worry, it'll happen soon." I looked at Billy feeling a sort of way I bit my lip looking away trying to mask how hot I found that to be.

"How many girls have you been with?" I changed the subject to get the topic off of him and I sexually. I was also curious to know.

Almost everyone at school knows Billy is a sex driven teenager. I've seen some girls cry in the bathrooms claiming he humped and dumped them. I've seen others bragging how they had sex with him. I've heard rumors of who he slept with and who he would fuck. I also heard a list on who he wouldn't fuck, and sadly I was on that list. But little do they know...

Billy shifted in his seat uncomfortable, "I don't know." He mumbled. "More than ten?" He laughed nodding his head. "More than twenty?" He smirked shaking his head. "I'd say about around thirty."

I sat back quietly letting it sink in. I don't know why but I feel some what insecure. Here he is wanting to shag me while I have no experience in the sex department while he's had a whole class full of girls he's taken to bed.

I frowned looking down at my stomach. What's so special about me?

"We're here." He stated putting his hot rod into park. I nodded my head unbuckling my seat beat. I got out of the car grabbing my backpack and shut the door.

"Hey! No kiss?" I turned around shaking my head. "You're my personal trainer, not my boyfriend."