18.

I wasn't home all day today so I didn't have the chance to write. But good morning/good night. I watched cock blockers tonight and I laughed so hard. Anyways I hope you all have a great day!!

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry." Billy got up from his stance on leaning against the bathroom door frame and walked closer towards me. "I shouldn't have acted that way." I shrugged, "You showed me your true colors." I stated with a hard exterior.

"Princess, please." He huffed moving closer to where he was mere inches from my face. I looked up into his eyes as he looked down into mine. His eyes showed signs of sincerity but with Billy you just never know. "What do I have to do to show you that I'm not really like that." I looked down at the ground unsure of how to answer this. Why does it matter so much anyways on what I care about.

Like he said, we were just hooking up, so why should my opinion matter?

"I don't want to be anyone's second choice." I stated. "You aren't-" I raised my finger up to silence him letting him know I am not finished speaking. "I don't want to feel like I have to compete for your attention. I get this will just be a casual fling, but this is all new to me. I want to feel like I have your full attention. I don't want it to be another Scott situation to where I'm the only one satisfying and then abounded once you've got what you wanted. I want to feel like I am enough when it comes down to this." I admitted.

It's not that I feel like sex is a sacred gift but I do believe there should be something there. Whether it involves lust, love, or desire. I want to feel like I am wanted during the encounter. I just... I just want to feel like I am important when it comes to this.

It's not that I don't care about my virginity, but honestly, I don't see why so many people romanticize the damn thing. Of course, I would love to share the feeling of connection and intimacy, and maybe lust but I don't want to give my heart and soul to one night. I don't want it to be perfect because I'm not, but I don't want it to be awful.

"I promise you won't be any second option." Billy stated. I didn't even realize his large palms were caressing my cheeks and I closed my eyes resting my head into his hands. "However long these hookups will last I don't want you with anyone else. I'm just not comfortable being intimate with you while you're two timing the both of us." I truthfully stated. He chuckled shaking his head. "Baby, between the two of us you're the only girl I'd rather be with than any of those sex crazed dogs. Plus you're cuter than all of them." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders bringing me in his embrace.

I caved in letting my body sink in and wrapped my arms around his torso. "I am not cute." I argued. "Oh right, you're fucking adorable. No, you're irresistible." I scoffed out loud. "Stop lying." "No I'm being serious, I don't care what anyone says, I think you're the hottest girl in Hawkins. You drive me crazy, I see why Scott was so fond of you." He stated. "Then why'd you make fun of him and call him a chubby chaser?" I questioned.

He sighed and let go of me. I frowned regretting asking that question as he backed away from me rubbing his hands in his on his face. "I- I don't know." "Billy-" "Lets drop the subject." He commented. I stayed quiet eyeing him in his discomfort.

Something about Billy makes me want to stay away from him with his persona he displays on the outside but draws me back inside when it's just us two. I don't know what it has to do with but I just can't seem to stay away from him.

"I'm sorry, I really am. That night, seeing Scott treat your body with that much disrespect... it just drove me mad. You deserved better Princess. I did what I do best. I belittled him, and I was just so angry at the fact that you were letting it happen and I took it out on you too. I'm just so sorry, Riley."