27.

This whole chap I listened to posts new album so yeah. Thank you for your support ily. Also, I didn't dye my hair bc my mom was like noooooooo. But I did get a tattoo so here it is.

It was my turn to avoid Billy. If he thinks his reputation is more important than his friendship with me, or whatever the fuck we have, then he can kiss my ass.

I set my clothes inside my locker not forgetting to close it making sure it was locked. I still have this phobia changing in front of people when it comes to gym time so I still change in the bathroom.

I stepped outside and walked into the futon room and huffed in annoyance. All day today Jonathan or Nancy were no where to be seen. Jonathan never called to warn me he wouldn't be getting me so I was an hour late just waiting for him and then had to walk to school.

Walking to school is no problem what so ever, what is the problem is not giving me the heads up that he won't be making it.

I stood in the corner excluding myself from the group of teenagers in front of me. I gazed in disgust at the wild monkeys running around the gym hooting and hollering.

My eyes narrowed at the sight of Billy laughing watching his friends make fools out of themselves. I had to stop myself from biting my lip at how appealing those shorts made him look.

I turned away looking up at the clock counting down the minutes and groaned. Fifty more minutes until hell is over.

I turned back to see Billy gazing at me with concern. I scoffed and turned away just wanting to get this class over with.

Not only is it that I hate P.E. but to be in the same class as the guy who thinks he's too good to be seen with me is unbearable. I could tolerate before when I was only known as Fat Riley and not Princess but of course more obstacles have to be thrown in my direction when it comes to life.

"Alright ladies and gents let's line it up!" At the sound of the whistle I turned around and slowly walked up to the crowd making sure I was still secure and safe in the back.

I trialed my way up to see coach gazing at us all. "Guess what day it is?" He questioned looking around at all of our faces.

Nothing registered in my mind so I stayed quiet and kept a blank face.

"Any answers? No? Alright well, the tennis court is being used right now for a science project so it's a free day. Do as you please, as in stay inside the room and do something active."

I groaned shaking my head, of course the day Nancy would skip it would be the day when we can literally do anything we want.

The whole crowd broke apart with everyone hooting and hollering. I looked around to see everyone making small groups and shrugged.
I guess I'll just walk around the court.

I huffed skidding my feet across the shiny wooden floor. I looked around at girls standing there chatting it with the boys wondering what it was like to have that much confidence. I can barely talk to Jonathan out in public without feeling like I was being judged. I really couldn't talk to Billy, which is fine with me, he's an asshole.

I was minding my own business walking slow as possible when I basket ball was thrown in my direction. I jumped back in shock as the ball nearly hit my face.

Anger rushed inside me and I looked over to see Billy standing there smirking. "Can I get the ball?" He questioned. My veins were pumping fury and I stood my ground picking up the ball and asking, "Why?"

"Because, Princess, we need the ball." "No." I gripped the ball tighter shaking my head. "Excuse me?" He questioned stepping closer. "I said, no." I turned around with the ball in my hands and walked away.

I know this was childish, taking their ball and walking away but I felt empowered. I needed to learn how to say no, how to stand up for myself. I need to prove that I am not a weak individual and that I can have the say in how things go.

"Seriously, Riley, just give it back." I felt a tug on my shoulder and was spun around. "I said no." I argued. Billy began to grasp onto the ball and I shook my head.

"Why are you doing this?" He questioned. "Why are you talking to me?" I asked. He scoffed and shook his head once more. "Riley, I'm talking to you so I can get my fucking basket ball back." "Well... well if you don't want to be seen with me in public then you shouldn't bother asking for the ball back." I stated.

Billy looked around and then grabbed my hand. "We need to fucking talk." And with that I was being dragged out of the gym room and outside.

What am I getting myself into?

After a few minutes of my arm being gripped Billy finally let go and pushed me against the brick wall.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He questioned stepping closer to me. "Why are we out here? What you too embarrassed to talk to me in front of people?" I sputtered out.

"Are you kidding me? You have got to fucking serious?" Billy called out. I gasped in shock at the contact that was happening between us as he scooted closer towards me.

"Look, I get it, I fucked yo by saying it. But you can't keep acting out like this!" "Me acting out? You're the only who acts all lovey dovey with me and then switches up on me!" I screamed.

"Well maybe because you give off mixed signals!" "Oh screw you, Billy!"

With that our lips crashed and I pulled on his hair. Billy broke the kiss and began to give wet sloppy ones on my neck.

"You're a fucking asshole." I moaned out. "Only for you." He mumbled in between kisses.
I opened my eyes and gasped out loud at the sight that was happening right across from us.

"Billy- Billy we need to stop." "What? Why? What's going- Oh my god is that Nancy!"

Hi sorry I left a cliff hanger but I wanted to bring more excitement. I just wanted to say thank you all for your support. Thank you for the advice. Thank you for the reassurance. You all mean a lot to me whether you're only reading, if you vote, if you vote and comment. If you've messaged me. Seriously you all are awesome and I hope you all have a great day or night.