16.

You wanna know what really upsets me? How there is so many god damn attractive men at my work and im not single and most of them are fucking dads. And theyre like in their 20s and im like ??? Why me ???? Also just a heads up I get too excited to proof read these chaps so im sorry if there is spelling mistakes.

For lunch Jonathan was feeling an extra bit cheerful than usual and offered to take us girls out. I didn't put up a fight because it beats day old clam chowder.

I closed my locker hearing people whisper and stare at me. I stared back in confusion. As we stepped outside and made our way towards Jonathan's car we noticed a group of people has formed by someone's car.

I stood on my tippy toes being nosey. My eyes widened as I noticed it was Billy's car with Chloe and her group of friends flailing around.

"Riley?" Jonathan asked. "Give me one second. I want to see what's going on." I answered. Nancy stood on her tippy toes as well and peeped over the crowd.

"It's better if we go to my car. We can sit on my hood." I smirked looking over at Jonathan. "And this is why you're my best friend."

We skipped over towards Jon's car laughing. We sat up on the hood and saw Billy looking defensive. "What do you think happened?" I asked. "He probbaly got caught screwing one of the minions." Nancy mumbled. I felt a pang of jealousy course through my body hoping it wasn't true.

"Billy Hargrove, you've got some explaining to do!" Chloe screamed. "I don't know where those came from!" "Oh really? You don't know where these panties came from!" Chole hollered flashing a pair of bright orange underwear.

Panic started to set in as I saw that color and size. Those panties were mine!

Son of a...

Nancy looked over at me with wide eyes. Of course she would know they were mine because she bought them with me!

"Riley..." Nancy mumbled. "Y-Yeah?" "Why is Chloe holding your underwear." I let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of my head. "I- I don't know."

I looked over at Jonathan and anger was written all over his face. "Jonathan?" I asked. "I thought you said you weren't going to do anything with him?" He deadpanned. I lifted my head to the sky giving out a pathetic laugh.

"I guess things change..." Jonathan huffed shaking his head. He began to laugh which resorted to me laughing and Nancy to fall in the lines of laughing.

"You're so fucked." Jonathan mumbled still laughing. "Let's just hope no one catches on that those are mine." I mumbled. "What do you think will happen if they do?" Nancy asked.

"Well, I have no diginity left since Billy decided to ruin my life last Satursday night. It'll most likely ruin Billy's repuatation." I stated. I began to smirk thinking about how much I love karma. I mean sure he doesn't deserve this since he probably didn't even know I lost my panties but it's still a funny thought.

"Who's even are they?" Chole asked still holding my glory in her hands. "Chole, I really don't know. My buddy borrowed my car last night and he probably left them in there." Chloe rolled her eyes dropping my panties on on the passenger seat.

"Whatever you say Billy." With that her and her crew walked away and the crowd began to die down.

Billy angerily kicked his car. He groaned throwing hands in the air and began looking around.

He eventually noticed the three of us sitting on the higher level of the parking lot and I began to frown in realization that Billy was making his way over towards us.

"Um guys, I think we should get going."

From the looks of it, it looks like Billy began to walk faster making his way towards our direction.

"Guys..." I muttered in panic. Billy's feet began to move faster until he made it in a full sprint.

I screamed hopping off the hood of the car and began to run back to the back of the car. I tried opening the door but to my luck it was locked.

"Jonathan!" I screamed outloud once I felt a squeeze against my shoulder. I began to yell out in panic hoping that if I yelled so much it would annoy him.

Billy turned me around and cupped my mouth shut.

"I can't believe you!" He yelled. "Me?" I questioned still having my mouth help shut which made my voice sound muffled.

"Yes you, you left your fucking underwear in my car!" "I lost them!" I defensively muffled. He scoffded rolling his eyes.

"Come with me." He demanded. "No!" I looked back to see Nancy and Jonathan witness our little conversation. Billy looked up and groaned out loud.

"Do they know?" Billy asked. I nodded my head unable to speak now. He groaned once more shaking his head. "Speak about any of this and you're dead." He demanded pointing towards their direction.

Jonathan and Nancy nodded there heads keeping quiet. "Good, now let's fucking go." Billy let go of my mouth and gripped my wrist."

"I can't believe you. Not only did someone see your panties, but it just had to be Chloe-" "What was Chloe doing snooping in your car?" "It doesn't matter." "No it does. Why was Chloe going into your car?" "She wanted a quickie, okay?" I stopped dead in my tracks.

"And you were going to?" "Why does it matter?" I felt anger build up inisde me. "Answer, the question." I gritted out. Billy huffed looking up at the sky. "Yeah I was. There? Happy now?"

I managed to loosen his grip on my wrist and yanked my hand away. "Don't ever touch me again." I demanded. "Princess, what?" I began to walk away feeling disgusted.

"Hey-" "I said don't touch me!" I snatched my arm away once more and looked at Billy. He stared at me with a shocked expression.

"Look Billy, I'm not easy. I refuse to be your second option. I refuse to get played." I demanded. Billy raised an eye brow in confusion. "We're just hooking up." He uttered out.

I froze in place. "That means it's not going to stop me from sleeping with anyone else." "Well I don't want to be anyone's sloppy seconds." I spat out. "What if you're not?" He questioned coming closer to me. I stepped back again and sighed, "I'll always be the second option. Look, just keep the money. Take me to the gym once a week- hell twice a week if I really need to shed the pounds. I'm done with whatever this is." I stated. I turned around and walked away feeling tears form on my cheeks.

I refuse to be someone's fuck toy. I was already once one before. Not again.