The starting point

It was this day that change everything, the day all of the south side students will be transferred, here in Riverdale High.

I was walking down the hall looking at Veronica making the campaign for the south siders. I wasn't interested thou because my mom would go ballistic if she knows I'm all about welcoming the south siders.

As I pass through the growing crowed I bumped into a wall or was it a human,  I dunno. As I opened my eyes I saw a hand offering to help, I grabbed it and adjusted my glasses so I can see clearly. After I saw him my brain shut down, I just bumped into a serpent, I'm dead.

"Uhhh H-hi I'm so so so sorry. I'm so stupid, I wasn't looking, so sorry for that. Ugh god sheesh, Sor-" I rambled as I got cut off by him saying "no seriously its okay but next time you should watch out" he said as he winked and turned the other direction, towards Veronica and Archie, like the other serpents including Jughead Jones.

Ahhh Jughead Jones, I've always had a huge crush on him since 6th grade. God those perfect black hair, his furrowed brows when his mad or confused, his intelligence, the way he dresses so carefree, he is just charming, he is not like the one in fairytales or the books but he sure is something I can never get over with.

I was cut of from my train of thoughts because of someone bummed into me and said "watch it Granger!" Reggie, still fracking the same.

I went over to my locker and shoved some of my books that I don't need for my first period. After I did everything else, I heard lock combinations clicking. As I turned around I was greeted by the same serpent from last time, didn't get his name thou.