All hope has faded away with her...

Third Person Point Of View

"Everyone is gathered here in this very moment to give Vanessa Riley Torian Granger, our respects, to see her one last time. Now heres Elizabeth Cooper for a moment speech" the announcer said as Betty walked towards the small stage with her mic, she was prepared and she memorized her speech about her friend.

"she is one of the closest friend I have ever lived with" she said stopping so that tears wouldn't stream down her rosy cheeks.

She then breathed heavily continuing her speech. After moments she was done and everyone who had to something to say was done.

Jughead then climbed up to the stage grabbing the mic along with his paper that was placed in his crumpled paper "I-" he said as he broke a sob.

"I-I have to say that I really d-did loved her, still do actually" he chuckled then sighed "aww she was great, she was stunning without even trying, she wont care whatever you are, weather you're a serpent" he said looking at Sweet Pea crying as he also felt hot tears run down his stained face.

"Or whether you're some dumbed fucked up northsider, she'll love you for who you are. Whether you're some beanie wearing weirdo, she's going to love you just as long you don't do something to hurt her and her friends, and she's protective too" he said blushing but still crying.

"Now I can't tell her that I love her, that I care for her, that I'll protect her, cause she's - she's now there lying down maybe going somewhere better than riverdale" he said looking at the small black coffin.

He then walked away as everyone started shouting and crying out for her as she was being buried.

Sweet Pea's Pov

Sh-she is now down there...buried six feet under the ground...because of me.

I can never let her go, I can never move on, I can never forgive myself...

HAHAH YA'LL THOUGHT SHE'S GOING TO LIVE??? I'm rude I know, I'm sowwey... I still wove ya'll 😊😊😊