A Little Visit In Sunnyside Trailer Park

WARNING THIS IS A SEXUAL CONTENT IF YOU ARE YOUNG AND YOU FEEL VERY UNCOMFORTABLE READING THIS KIND OF STUFF THEN SKIP THIS!!!

We arrived at Sunnyside and I hopped out off his motorcycle. "It's actually nice here ya know, its uh its cozy" I said as I genuinely smile at him "thank you" I muttered "huh?" he said not hearing me properly "thank you" I said louder "for what exactly?" he smiled "for this, for letting me sleep here. This is better than back there...back at home." I stated.

"And why is that?" he asked looking at me "its just, its peaceful here. No dad, no shouting, no door slamming, no hurt feelings" I said as he frowned "uh lets head inside its getting pretty dark in here" he said "yeah sure"

We silently went inside and I sat on the couch while I rubbed my hands on it and I smile to Sweet Pea "This couch is very soft" I said to him while he walked towards me and sat close beside me "really?" he smirked "oh don't give me that look" I said as I rolled my eyes while putting my hand on his face.

My hand is still on his face as he kissed it passionately causing me to accidentally moan and him to smirk.

He removed my hand and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He slowly laid me on the soft couch, not breaking the kiss.

He slowly moved his kisses down to my neck. He nibbled some parts causing me to moan.

I tugged on his shirt causing him to remove it. He started to unbuttoned my shirt and stopped halfway, he started kissing the top of my breasts to my cleavage. He then unbutton the rest of my shirt and tried to get rid of my bra.

We both stopped to take off our pants then he turned around and opened a small drawer. He pulled out a small square wrapper and opened it, he slid the condom on his member and turned back at me.

He smirked and faced toward my red laced panty. He took my panty of using his teeth, he then started kissing and softly sucking my vjay causing me to grip hold of his hair and moaned loudly.

I pulled his face up kissing him, he slowly rubbed his member on my vjay as he went in all the way inside. He stopped as I moaned very loud because of the pain I feel "you okay baby?" He asked me concern.

I nod and he started on a low pace until he changed into a fast one. I was about to reach my max saying "I'm cumming baby" I shout as he said "just wait for a little while" he said as I nod and kissed him.

"Come now baby" he said as we both come all at once.

He then laid beside me on the couch and said "wow" "I just lost my virginity" I said as his eyes grew wide "you were a virgin?!" He said "yeah baby its okay" I said as he relaxed.

We then drifted off to sleep cuddling to each other.

DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Thank you guys for a hundred reads and for the one who voted and commented stuffs. I wove you all! Talk to you on the next update bye!