The Date at Pops

We took off with Sweet Pea's motorcycle and went to Pops.

We went inside Pops and was greeted by Pop Tate. We went to sit on a booth and Pop Tate approached us to get our order.

"Hi, what can I get for the both of you?" asked Pop Tate "uh hi, I'll have a strawberry milkshake and some fries" I stated "and you young man?" Pop Tate asked Sweets "I'll have what she's having but make it a chocolate milkshake" Sweets said "that will be all Pops. Thank you so much" I said "anytime Van" said Pop Tate as he walked off to make our order.

"Soooo" I said awkwardly "this is awkward" I exclaimed "yeah" he said "what are we gonna talk about?" I asked "I honestly don't know, no wait...tomorrow wanna go to the Whyte Wyrm with me?" he said as I tense up "well s-sure" I said "okay, I'll cone by and pick you up by 5, you okay with that?" he asked "yeah sure" I said.

After a minute or two Pop Tate walked towards us giving us the food we ordered.

We talked and talked until we finished our food.
"Lets go" I said taking the last sip from my strawberry milkshake "yeah its getting quite late" Sweets said.

"Bye Pops!" I said getting out "Bye Van! Thanks for coming" he said to us.

Sweet Pea lent me his helmet and we drove off. He stopped in front of my house and I saw my dad's car, just by glancing at it I knew mom and him are gonna fight again.

I frown and looked at Sweet Pea "hey um how about I crash at your place tonight?" I asked "why?" He asked back "I uh my dads home" I chuckled "and I don't want to see him yet." I fake a smile as he ushered me to hop on his motorcycle.