Revenge

After school I went to Sunnyside to visit Sweet Pea since I haven't seen him in school.

I knocked on the door and slowly opened it, I walked inside his trailer and looked for him in his bedroom.

I heard clashing sounds in the kitchen so I went there "HOLY SHIT!" I shouted as I saw Sweet Pea making out with another girl.

She was pretty, tall, she had this long blonde hair that reached her bum.

I felt tears escape my eyes and wiped it quickly, "hey Vanessa I-I can explain" Sweet Pea said as I smiled at him and wipe more of my tears.

"W-why?" I said softly chocking on my saliva "I-" he said as he lowered his head down.

"Its o-okay Sweet Pea, I-, I'm just gonna forget we happened and I'll be alright. Thank you for everything, bye" I said as I waved to both of them.

I opened Sweet Pea's door and I saw Toni was about to knock "oh is Sweet Pea there?" She asked me "oh yeah he is there" I said sniffles coming out of my nose.

"Hey why are you crying?" She said "uhhh I'm just gonna go Toni, bye see you" I said as I walked off.

I took off my shoes as it rained, I walked slowly on the cold pavement letting the rain drops and my tears trickle down my face.

I walked and walked till I find myself outside of Betty's house.

I knocked on the white front door softly as I hear steps coming near from upstairs.

The door opened that revealed Betty, "oh my god, what happened? Come in" she said "Sw-" I said as tears burst out of my eyes.

Betty wiped them off and took me upstairs. She handed me some clean clothes and a towel.

I showered for an hour and dried myself off. I wore Betty's clothes and head to her room.

She looked at me with sympathy all over her eyes.
"Come here" she said wanting to hug me.

She hugged me and I hug her back. I cried once more hearing her shhh me "hey you know you can tell me everything right?" She said looking at me.

I nod my head as I tell her everything. "He is a dick for doing that and you need to forget about him." She said.

"How?" I asked sniffing "you know what I've got an idea" she said "what is it?" I asked once more "make. him. jealous baby" she said in excitement.

"Okay wow but how?" I asked "well you know Reggie is all about beautiful, sexy girls and I'll make you look like that. And we use Reggie to make Sweet Pea jealous." She said as she winked.

"I mean Reggie is a VERY big dick and I wouldn't mind if he gets hurt for me using him so I guess I'm in B" I said as I smiled at her.

She squealed and replied "omg I'm gonna tell Veronica about everything and we will go shopping tomorrow, and by the way its Saturday tomorrow so we're good" she said.

"Okay, now lets get some sleep" she said as I nod and texted my mother I'm with Betty.