Funny name

"Hey umm" he said while pointing at me "Vanessa, umm Vanessa Granger, y-you?" I said nervously "uh my apologies the names Sweet Pea" he said as I laughed uncontrollably "w-what? SwEeT PeA???" I said continuing on my laughter "theres a matter?" he asked "umm n-no no its just its a...very um very cute name for a big bad guy like you" I said loosing my laughter "so I'm bad just because I'm a south sider?" he asked raising his brows "ummm no no umm I'm sorry we uh" I said as I got cut off by him once again "listen here you north siders! You don't get to judge us cause we grew up in the wrong side of Riverdale. Its not our goddamn fault! So you better shut that fucking mouth of yours goody two shoes" he yelled while I was trembling in fear.

As I heard the bell I fasted walked to my first period chemistry. While I was walking I heard slightly loud footsteps behind me. I slightly looked back and shot my eyes back front as I realized it was Sweet Pea.

I walked inside the chemistry room and was relieved that there was still no teacher around. As I was standing there at the door I heard a familiar voice say "Are you going in or are you just gonna fucking stand up there like a fucking moron?"  "S-sorry Sweet Pea" I stammered "I don't give a fuck about your goddamn apologies just fucking go inside" he sternly said as I trembled opening the door "fuck me satan" he said as he shoved me at the side and let him inside "was that fucking hard to do Granger?" he asked me while taking a seat at the very back while putting his arms at the back of his head and placed his feet on top of his desk while leaning.

By the time I got inside everyone was looking at me and I lightly closed the door and bowed my head down. I walked at the back, the only place left, yes of fracking course its fracking beside Sweet Pea! "Hey there moron" he said as I took my seat and dropped all my belongings lightly and bowed my head down and bang it quietly over and over again.

I felt a huge hands trying to stop my head from banging it and as I look up I saw non other than the Jughead. (Ha! Ya'll thought it was Sweet Pea!) "hey hey hey stop that its kinda annoying" he said softly "ya got that right Jug" Sweet Pea smugly said as I glared at his smug face.

"Ya know Vanessa you kinda look cute when you're glaring" he winked as I blushed "wha-" I said speechless "no need to thank me babe" he said as I playfully punched his shoulder.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

"Hey umm baby wanna join me for lunch and my friends at the cafeteria today?" he asked me while whispering so that the teacher wouldn't hear him "uhhh yeah sure...if its okay?" I asked as quite as him "yeah its okay anything for my baby" he winked "eww I am not your baby or anyone perhaps" I said playfully "well you're going to be mine soon" he said "welp a little too late for that already have one boy in mind" I winked and smiled at him "well who would that b-" he got cut off by a loud voice "Mr. Pea and Ms. Granger kindly please answer this as I see you not listening" Mr. Clarke said as he motioned us to stand up.

"Umm the answer is uhh 2x to the power of 11 and thats the equation for the question Mr. Clarke" I said "well thats correct you can sit now, as for you Mr. Pea, answer this" Mr. Clarke said.

Clearly I can see in Sweet Pea's eyes that he doesn't know a thing I called him quietly and wrote down the answer so that he could answer "ummm huh? Uhh theres uh 2.374 % chance Mr. Clarke" he said as Mr. Clarke smiled happily while returning with the lecturing.