Lunch

!LUNCH!

"Hey umm Vanessa!" I heard someone, I turned around and spotted "uhh hey Sweet Pea...what is it?" I asked "wanna walk together to the cafeteria?" He asked me "yeah sure. Umm btw as mean as I was at our second meeting by the door and the way I talked about the south side and the serpents, I am actually jealous of your serpent coat, its uh pretty nice" I said looking at every table in the cafeteria "really?" He smirked "wanna try it?" He asked me "is it okay? Well umm t-the other serpents probably wont like it so ya know" I said.

"Come on this is my jacket not theirs. So come on...here try it on" he said as he took the jacket off and handed it to me. "Thanks Sweets" I said wearing it "no problem, its just a jacket anyway" he stated "oh really?" I heard a voice say from the back "hello I'm Toni Topaz and I'm a friend of Sweet Pea" a short girl with pink highlights said "uh yeah my names Vanessa, Vanessa Granger. Umm nice to meet you Toni" I said while shaking her hand.

"I didn't know that you Sweet Pea, are attracted to girls like her." Toni said while she flashed me a wink "uh sorry we are not um we just met" I rambled "oh I know its just I also wanna assure you that Sweet Pea never sheds his skin to any kind of girl except when he likes her" she stated as she walked out patting Sweet Pea's back.

"Oh so you like me" I said as I smirked at him
"no n-no psh you? Wh-what?!" He rambled as I smirked at him saying "oh my gosh you do, you do like me" I said as I laugh hysterically "stop okay fine I do like you" he said as he smiled genuinely for the first time "hey I like that on you" I said softly recovering from my hysterical laughter "what? What on me?" He said confused "that, your smile" I said "Hey this isn't my first time smiling to you, you know" he said "you smirked at me many times but you never actually put on a genuine smile" I said "well I'm gonna put on another smile if you go to pops with me for a date" he smirked

"Well I'll say yes for free food" I stated "yes!" He whisper yell to himself.

Sorry that this is a crappy chapter, I literally have no excuse for this than me being a lazy human being.