Ties between Vanggie are over but is Vanhead true?

VANESSA'S OUTFIT 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

I woke up remembering last night's occasion. I smiled and went to the bathroom and took a shower.

I blow dried my hair and curled it, I gathered my hair and placed them in a high ponytail.

I wore something B and V bought for me. I put on my slip on classic black vans on and head my way out while grabbing one granola bar off the counter.

I walked my way to school and saw the serpents and Sweet Pea at the side of school. I walked passed them waving my hand to Toni as she simply smiled and returned one to me.

I saw Reggie was waiting for me at the front of school wearing his bulldogs varsity jacket.

"Hey Reggie" I said as he placed his hand on my waist "hey there gorgeous" he said as he winked causing me to blush a little.

We went inside the area and saw them eyeing me in a shock way well except B and V.

"What?" I asked "well I thought it was a one time thing" Archie said as he scratched the back of his neck "yeah I thought so too, sooo you and Sweet Pea haven't worked it out yet?" Jughead asked "nope" I shrugged and sat down next to him while Reggie was talking to the other bulldogs.

"As I see you both sitting with each other you actually look like a cute couple" Kevin said as he gestured the other's looks toward us causing B and V to smirk knowing about my huge crush on Jughead since then.

"Wha- huh wh-what are you t-talking about Kev?" I said in a complete stuttering mess "y-yeah psh
w-what?   Me and, and her...w-were like
prac-practically best friends and and" Jughead said as he was interrupted by Archie "you sure don't sound like you want her to be you best friend Jug" he said chuckling causing the others to laugh.

"S-shut up Arch" Jughead said as Cheryl came towards us like a mad bull "hey Vanessa! Can you stop dating Reggie, I uh kinda like him" she said whispering the last part but failed "WHAT? You like him?!" Betty and Veronica said laughing while the others laughed along.

"Shut it B!" Cheryl said "yeah sure I'd stop dating him Cheryl" I said as I cheekily smiled at her causing her to exhale the breath she didn't know she was holding "thank you, I'm gonna go now" she said strutting her way to class.

I walked up to Reggie "hey Reg" I said as he ushered the other bulldogs to go cause we're gonna talk "uh hey whats up?" He said "uh I just wanna say I don't like pretending anymore cause, well dont say it came from me but Cheryl has a crush on you and I don't want any drama between me and CherylBomshell" I said explaining "yeah sure, I mean it not just yea sure this is freaking great ahhahaa Cheryl has feelings for me after all those time secretly chasing her" he said laughing as I smiled at him and hugged him "well good for you Reg I'm gonna go now bye"  I said to him.

"Uhhh hey isnt your first period Chemistry?" Jughead said tapping my shoulders "yes why?" I asked him "well can we just walk there together I uh my first class today is chemistry too" he said rambling a bit "yeah sure Jug"

We walked to class silently, not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence.

The day went by fast and it was time for me to go home.

I felt a tap on my shoulders and saw Jughead "oh hey Jug whats up?" I asked him "well umm I just wanted to invite you, V and B, and also Archie tomorrow at the Whyte Wyrm for my father's retirement party." He said

"Yeah sure I wouldnt miss it" I said as I hugged hik goodbye and walked toward my house.