FP's Retirement Party

Vanessa's Outfit 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

I went back home from school to get ready for the party. I showered for the second time today and wore a different outfit that would help me a little bit to fit in with the crowed. I wore a leather jacket but it wasn't embroidered with a snake logo.

I went outside and was surprised to see Jughead leaning on his motorcycle smirking cheekily towards me.

I returned the smile and walked toward him "hey Jug, what are you doing here? I thought I was going to meet you at the party?" I asked confused "oh I just wanted to fetch you since you probably don't know where the Whyte Wyrm would be." he rambled anxiously  while scratching the back of his neck "I mean if you don't want to I could just go a head and meet you there but it would be better cause it's a long way an-" I cut him off kissing him on the cheeks.

"Hey Jug, its okay, thank you, now lets go" I said while his cheeks was flushed red "yeah...yeah" he said as he handed me his helmet as I gladly accepted it and we both hopped on his motorcycle.

He placed my arm around him as I leaned on his back and we sped off.

We have arrived at the Whyte Wyrm and hopped out on his motorcycle "wow that was my first time" I said giggling "really?" he said chuckling.

We head inside the Wyrm and I can feel him staring at me "hey take a pic instead" I said smirking "uhh ha ha you umm y-you just look pretty tonight, well I mean you look pretty every other day not just tonight and I should shut up now" he said clearly embarrassed.

"Oh Jug" I said giggling "thank you, you clean up nice, well I mean you're wearing almost the same thing everyday but you're handsome, you should always know that" I said smiling at him.

We went inside and we walked our way towards Betty, FP, and Mrs. Cooper. "Oh hey Bets, hey Alice, FP" I said hugging each of them. "Congrats FP, for your release m, you deserve it, you're no murderer as Jug told us all" I said to him "well thats nice to know, nice to meet you uh umm" he signally asked "Vanessa Granger" I smiled "oh you're Sweet Pea's girl?" FP asked "uhh technically not anymore, you see he cheated on me" I said as I shuffled.

"Oh sorry, but hey kid, I think he's a douche not to stay with you but I really can tell you meant like everything to him, and yesterday he seemed so off and grumpy, I think he really regret it" he said to me while winking and walking away.

"I guess I will forgive him and let him explain" I mumbled.

I walked toward the bar seeing Tony "Hey Tony!" I said "oh hey Vannn!!!" She said hugging me "I heard about it, and I guess he really liked you and he just can't accept the fact that he changed for the better, that someone loves him" Tony explained "I guess" I mumbled.

"Well lets lighten up the mood a bit, come on lets drink, loosen up!" She said as I giggled and ordered drinks.

After a while I was tipsy but not drunk, Veronica had a stage breakdown and Archie went after her, now Betty is singing.

Just a single turn of a head away from the stage as I snapped my head back I was shock to see Betty dancing like a stripper, I saw Jughead didn't like it.

I didn't liked it! She is not like that... I went outside to clear my head from everything thats happening, Sweet Pea cheating on me, Jughead giving me mixed emotions, Veronica having a fight with Archie, Betty FUCKING STRIP DANCING! What the actual fuck is happening in Riverdale?!

I went further outside just to see Sweet Pea shoving his tongue inside the same girl he cheated on me, my heart broke a million pieces. I couldn't stand there and look at them.

"S-Sweets?" I said as I chocked on my saliva, he turned to look at me but before I saw his reaction I ran and ran towards my house just to be alone. I couldn't handle this anymore!

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR HOW MANY DAYSS! Thank you for reading and sticking by this crappy story! Love ya'll!!!