Theres still chance...

Jughead's Pov

I walked upstairs to Vanessa's room, cause her mom let me in.

I knocked on her wooden door but it was unlocked.

I walked inside and looked around and saw her wrist gushing out blood and she turned to me and smile while falling down.

Tears filled my eyes as I run up to her, I run downstairs holding her in my arms while her mom widened her eyes forcing me to climb in her truck.

As I climb in her truck, Vanessa is still in my arms currently sitting on my lap lifeless.

"Van, no no no please, DONT DO THIS! Please!" I said while her mom drove off towards the hospital.

She was taken to the emergency room as I run with them "sorry sir you'll just have to wait!" The nurse said "no no no no! VANESSA WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I shouted as two big dark skinned nurse pulled me until her body was inside the er.

I sat on the waiting area as I called everyone who would care for her.

After moments they all come bursting in staring at me beanieless, as my raven hair was scattered and as my body, shirt, hands, even my face was covered in Vanessa's blood.

I stood up as they come up to me.

"Jug what happene?!" Archie asked "I-I" I tried to muster stuffs but I just broke down in front of everyone even Cheryl was there.

"Omg Juggie" Betty said as she rocked my back and forth as Archie, Veronica, and Kevin hugged me.

Sweet Pea's Pov

FUCK FUCK FUCK

SHE'S DYING BECAUSE OF ME!

"f-fuck fuck jes-jesus it my f-fault!" I sobbed while I sat down and hit my head a couple times looking like a crazy person in front of everybody else.

Toni and Fangs went up to me and shush me and rocked me and hugged me.

Its my fault she's in here...

This book is ending 😭 I'm sorry for this shitty shit 😕 I wove you all 💕 there still one more chapter left and I'll update soon...very soon 😂😉