Chapter One

Park's POV

It was a peaceful day, birds sang there songs of mating and people walked all over me.

Children laughed and played. Couples sat on the benches.

Even with all these people, I felt lonely. Until, he stepped on my soil.

He had the most perfect hair, a bright purple. Was that natural? His parents could have had red and blue hair, as it would have combined through the process of meiosis.

"Alex, you can let go of my hand now." The other boy said.

Alex, that was his name.

The way his eyes lit up when he saw me, I knew he must have been intrigued.

I could tell right then and there that I would have a long, complicated relationship with this wonderful person.

I tingled with anticipation in excitement for the days to come.

~*~

Alex's POV

What is this emotion? I never felt this in the presence of my caretakers.

I only felt this when I stepped onto the park. He was beautiful.

I could feel her emotions.

"Alex, you can let go of my hand now." Garrett, the human that has been a caretaker of me, said. I snapped out of my thoughts.

I ran around, soaking in the beauty. I had a feeling I would be here often.

I love the park.

~*~

THIS IS A JOKE!

The original book that this is based off of is To The Moon and Back by Gayofthegalaxy READ IT!