Chapter Too

Garrett's POV

Alex looked so calm near the park. Although, I could tell that he would want to come back.

It made me sort of jealous. How he looked so natural around the park. I could barely muster up a sentence in front of him.

"A-Alex, can we maybe leave? I still have to shop." I said, trying to get him away from the park.

Alex looked so sad.

"Oh kay." He whined.

Cute. I blushed.

What was I doing? Was I really jealous of the park?

I don't know, just seeing Alex have more fun with the park than with me, made me upset.

I had to admit that the park was beautiful, handsome even. If you count an emotionless plot of land as a guy.

"The park is a guy, and he has emotions." Alex said.

"W-What?" I said. How had he know what I was thinking?

"Your expression, you think the park is not living." Alex said, kind of angry.

"Okay, I honestly don't know what's happening." I said, confused.

Alex paused. Staring at me with his deadly glare, before turning it to a soft one.

"Oh, you have no way to sense the emotions of the park. This makes the park sad, that no one understands." Alex said. I looked at him in even more confusion.

He, he is talking about the park, right?

This man is crazy, attractive, but crazy.

~*~

THIS IS A JOKE