Chapter Then

Alex's POV

"Surprise betch."

Standing there was Garrett, he had a killer facial expression. I couldn't read him.

"Now Garrett, let's not do anything stupid." I said.

"Nothing is stupid if you plan it!" He yelled.

Then, he pulled something from the pocket of his rainbow hoodie.

A gun.

He had a FREAKING gun.

"G-Garrett, you're not going to-"

"Oh yes I am." He aimed it at the slide.

Sweat trickled off my forehead as I tried to anticipate what was going to happen next.

"Please Garrett, let's calm down." I started walking towards him, slowly. As if not to provoke him.

"I won't hesitate betch!" Garrett yelled.

"Hesitate, please!" I said.

My mind started wandering to all the things that Garrett could do.

I could feel the park's worry and anxiety. It made me anxious too.

Garrett put his finger on the trigger, threatening to pull it at any moment.

"Garrett, why are you doing this?" I asked, tears welding up in my eyes.

"The park doesn't deserve you! I do! I love you Alex!" Garrett yelled.

I bit my lip.

This was going to be hard to explain.

"I-I'm sorry Garrett, but I love the park." I said, slowly.

Tears ran like rebel soldiers in the Civil War down Garrett's face. He still held his gun to the park's slide.

"Please Garrett, don't do this." I said.

"I-I can't. I've fallen too deep." He said.

"Fallen into what?" I asked, confused.

If he had fallen into something, it must have hurt.

"Nevermind," he laughed, tears still streaming down his face. "It's a metaphor."

A metaphor, the first thing that was explained to me when I landed on this planet. Something that means something else.

Sirens flashed in the distance. Blue and red lights whirled around, making me quiet scared.

Apparently, we had an audience.

Garrett's arm fell to his side. He held the gun tightly.

"This is the PP! The Probably Police. We really need a better acronym." A guy in a black vest said. "Anyways, put the gun down!"

"Sir please! This is just a misunderstanding! He-he is just confused, I think." I said.

Then, a gunshot was heard.

~*~

THIS IS A JOKE