Chapter 5 - The pajamas party ( part 4)

( Isabella's POV)

Okay.... so Phineas just saw me in my bra! Okay, what am I going to say to him? Hey Phineas... everything is cool right? we can go back to before you saw me half naked...ha..ha.. oh my Goood... I'm so embarrassed. 

( Phineas's POV)

Okay that was awkward! I just saw Izzy in her bra, God I must have looked so stupid, while I just stared at her, I hope I didn't make her too uncomfortable.  When I came down, the boys was sending me weird looks.

 But then they started laughing more and more. I guess it's because I was totally red and I'm NOT the type who blush.

" Why are you so red? Does it have anything to do with Isaabeellaa?"  Buford mocked with a girly and annoying voice.

" N-no I-I don't know what you talking about." I answered frustrated.

" Yeah yeah... Sure!" Blinked Buford.

I ignored him, and said instead " Which movie do you wanna see guys?"

" Annabelle?" "No!!!" Too scary

" Twillight?" " Double no!" Too much vampires.

" Hey what about White Chicks?" Isabella went down the stairs as she said it. Then she threw my t-shirt to me while she smiled a cute smile. I was confused. Why was she being so calm and cool about everything...

" I mean come on, that movie is so fun and cool! And we're all love it. "

" Fine by me." Ferb nodded. We all nodded along. While Ferb was putting on the movie, I got out in kitchen to get some snacks.

While I found some snacks, Isabella suddenly appeared behind me. " Hey Phineas what'ca doin?" I turned around and looked at her with a awkward smile. " Um I just finding some snacks for the movie"

" Okay... Want some help? " Ehh!

" Yeah yeah sure.." I gave her a bowl of popcorn. She took it and looked me directly in the eyes.

"Phineas?"

"Yeah... Izzy." Since when did my hands get so sweaty? 

"You know about before, in your room? Don't worry about it okay.." Izzy said with her sweetest voice. " Thanks Izzy, and again sorry." I gave her a little smile.

" Come on Phin, the others are waiting. And you know how Buford get's when he doesn't get his snacks" She giggled.

"Isabella, there is something I need to know... Who are you in love with.. I mean do I know him?" I had to asked, I wanted to know, so I did. 

I have to admit, I was a little upset, that she never even mention the guy. I'm her best friend she knows she can trust me.

" Phineas... I'm not ready to tell you, but you don't have to worry he has never noticed me in the way I wanted. Now come on let us go." She took at deep breath, the she smiled at me.

" Okay Izzy, but you can always come to me." I mean it, forever I wanna protect you.

I was actually really surprised, who wouldn't noticed Izzy? She's the worlds' coolest friend.

She blushed, and we went back to the livingroom. The movie had already started, so we did not say a word while we found a place to sit. We sat next to each other and I could almost touch her hand. It was like there was electricity in the air.

My heart started to race.. Why? I honestly don't know why my body is reacting this way. 

( Isabella's POV)

I don't get it, how did I get Phin's attention? Or is he just strange because he saw me in my bra? Uh... I really have no idea, but one thing's was for sure he was acting strange. Well... I guess I shouldn't worry about it right now, so I decided to watch the movie without thinking of Phineas, and that's actually really hard. It could be an OL discipline. And I probably wouldn't win it.

My absolute favorite scene is when the brothers are going to dance against the mean girls on the club. It's serious too cool.

The movie was about to end, it's was a cute ending, and wow... the time had went by so fast, I quickly looked at Buford, he was at sleep, so I threw a pillow on him, he woke up immediately and looked at me with furious eyes, but I pointed at Baljeet fast, and then Buford hit Baljeet..

" Hey it wasn't me! It was Izzy your dumbass." Baljeet shouted angry, and then he tried to threw a pillow at me, but instead it hit Phineas. And.. It...Was..On!

The most harmless war had started, because of me...

" Pillow fight!!!" I shouted and grabbed a pillow and quickly threw it at Ferb, I knew that a perfect pajamas party always had a pillow fight, right?

After about 15 minute we had no energy left, but we were having so much fun.

It was time to sleep, and we were all exhausted... But I still smiled brighter than ever.

( Hey guys thanks for reading! See ya in next chapter, love ya!)

- Elena