Chapter 14 - Wait spy on her?

( Phineas POV)

I seriosly couldn't believe it. She was going on a date with that Marco guy, she was so sad earlier today because of me. And now she was going on a date? It makes no sense, and why do I feel this anger? And why do I have such bad feeling about this Marco guy?

" Ehh hallo earth to Phineas. You're there?" Candace waved her hand in front of my face, and i woke up.

" What? Yeah-yeah I'm here! But seriously I don't want to hear about some stupid date!"

" Oh no no Phineas Flynn don't you dare step out now! Isabella has been your best friends for almost 10 years and she is now devastated, and if you had listened to me 30 sec ago, you would have no that I don't like that Marco guy. And I have never seen Izzy so sad and you are a big part of that! And I know you didn't mean to hurt her but you did and now you have to keep an eye on her."

Wauw Candace talked so fast, I was impressed that I could catch up with her.

" Fine fine whatever! Just call Ferb! I'm not gonna do this alone." I crossed my armes and raised my eyebrow.

" Fine, just go change now!" She said and pointed at my door. I walked in to my room frustrated.

( Candace's POV)

Oh poor children the don't get the magic of love. Okay maybe I was a little wild and crazy when I was in love with Jeremy Johnson. Ohh don't worry we're still together but I just feel like I'm ready to take the next step. Candace focus! Call Ferb now..

So I did, come on pick up Ferb.

" Hello."I heard the familiar british voice.

"Ferb come here now, I mean please! It's about Phin and Izzy, I'm up on our floor. Please hurry, uhh and bring some food for Izzy please."

" Fine, I'll be there in a minute." And then the called ended, wow how went all this so crazy.. Just before I closed my phone I saw a photo of me and Jeremy holding hands. God I missed him, glad that he's coming to visit me/us in 4 days! Can't wait.

Suddenly when I was in my Jeremy-land the elevatordoor opens and a tall, green haired boy came out.

" Here's the food, so what happen? Have you heard about all the Phin, Izzy and Marco drama?" Ferb said and brought me the food.

" Yeah duh.. But I need you boys to keep an eye on Isabella to night, go change now and please talk to Phineas he will explain everything.. Thank you! Now go go go!" I commanded and pointed at the door. " Okay fine." Than Ferb hurried to his room, probaly to ran away from me, okay I don't blame him. I can be a little love sick sometimes.

Oh right food, Isabella now!

( Phineas's POV)

Okay white or black shirt? Hmm I can't decide. Uhh Ferb comes in perfect timing. " Hey Ferb, so what do you think white or black?" I hold both the shirts up. Ferb had his thought face on hehe but finally he said. " 100% white!"

" Thanks bro, you're right. But isn't this lame, we're actually gonna spy on Isabella, who so mad at me but goes on a date anyway and with a total stranger, okay maybe not stranger to her. But I don't trust him, and I don't know why, and I don't know why I am mad at Izzy or why this date bother me I don't get it and I'm so not getting girls! So yeah it's really lame. right!"

Wow didn't know I had so much to say about all this, but I'm glad I got it out.. At least I think I'm glad.

" Well.. Girl are life's big mystery."

" You got that right,but why does I feel this anger Ferb?"

" Hmm... You're sure your not... Hm I don't know jealous?" Ferb's face turned in to a smirk.

Seriously he already asked me that question earlier today, I don't do jealous and he knows. But for some reason I do feel weird about all this and it is angry feelings, and I hate it.

" No no no Ferb, I've told you! I'm Phineas Flynn and I don't do jealous, I'm always positive right?" I said with a frustrated tone.

" Uhh.. Sure, maybe just not right now. But I think you need more time to think, cause I really belive in you and Isabella."

" Maybe you're right."

When I had dressed up I decided to go out again to Candace to hear more about the plan. Ferb where still getting dressed so I decided just to wait outside of the room. But I regret that now cause suddenly a familiar voice sounded.

" Okay thanks C, See ya later."

Oh no.. Please don't I'm not ready, but of freaking course Isabella was behind me, and when I turned around we were just starring at each other.

Wauw she looked so gorgeous, I couldn't stop starring at her, I was seriously shocked

Wauw she looked so gorgeous, I couldn't stop starring at her, I was seriously shocked. And I must have looked like a tomato.

" Ehh.. What'ca doin?" I was clear that she was pretty unhappy to see me, and I don't blame her for it, but it still hurt. Come on Phineas say something! Anything, just SAY SOMETHING.

" Eh.." Was all there came out of my mouth.. Omg you got to be kidding me Phineas,

" Ehh, I'm sorry but I can't stay, I have a -a...." She couldn't evn say the word. Maybe that meant she didn't felt this like a date. Every single bone of me hoped that she

" Date?" I asked a little annoyed.

" Well.. Hmm.. It's just a friend 'date'." Her voice sounded a little sad. I nodded, " Well... Guess I'll see ya later?" I tried my best to sound hopefull and sweet but I don't think it work.

" Do you know what? I'm not sure, I think I will get late. So maybe tommorow, let's see... bye Phineas." She was so cold, I couldn't belive it! Or I could, I think she had her life worst day and I was the reason.

" Ok just be safe okay.. please!"

" Huh, like you would care." She said sadly and then she just walked away and ran into the elevator and the last thing I saw was her hurt face, closed by the elevator door, and me who whispered 'I'm Sorry'...

All I could think about now was: Feelings or not she's still my best friend and I need to protect her.. Let's go!

( Hey guys, Elena here. Sorry for the not so good chapter, but my first chapter was deleted an I was out of my mind, God I was so angry. But here it is hope you will like it! See ya and love ya all<33 Thanks to everyone who read this story so far, I'm so glad and proud so thanks! See ya in next chapter<33)

- Elena