Chapter 7 - Spain here we come

(Phineas's POV)

So it's been two weeks since we had the coolest pajama party, and now we are going to Spain with Isabella to visit Candace and have the best summer ever, in a new country. 

So status is we are waiting for Izzy, mom had promised to drive us to the airport, out of the car window I see the Garcia-Shapiro's door open and Isabella comes out with a pink suitcase and her mother Vivian, who kiss her temple and waves goodbye as Izzy gets in our car. 

I make room for her as she asks " Hey guys are you ready?" I nodded excited so did Ferb just less excited, but of course he looked forward to it. Soon we were at the airport and mom kissed and hugged us, as she said goodbye. I'm gonna miss her.

" Remember to call me!" She yelled before she went back to the car,                        " We will!" I yelled back, then she drove away.

Isabella put her arms around us and said " Come on boys, Spain here we come! I can't wait." We agreed and went towards our plane, and after we got checked in we went on, and we found our seats.

 Isabella got the window seat and after a few mintues the plane started to take off but for some reason she seemed worried. So I found the seat next to her she gave me a little smile, but I know her, somthing is bothering her. And I'm gonna find out what it is.

" Are you okay Izzy?" I took her hand to comfort her. " Yeah yeah.. sure, or I mean I didn't expect that we will go this high in the air. I completly forgot that I'm not good with heights." I smiled at her reassuringly.

 " Don't worry Izzy I'll be her to save you if anything happens." I said with a macho voice. 

"Oh now I'm really worried, it can only go wrong if you are trying to save me." She said with a flirty and teasing voice. Ohh that little...

I laugh then I said with my most macho and strongest voice. " Oh you.. I'll be the perfect one to protect you, I'm strong, do she these guns here?" I kissed my muscles. She gigged, 

" Oh look at me I'm Phineas Flynn, I'm so strong and macho.." She imitated my voice and kissed her muscles to. I laughed she imitated me pretty good.

" Oh You little.." I laughed while I tickled her, she laughed to and tried to stop me, " Do you give up Isabella Garcia Shapiro?" 

" Fine.. fine you win." She laughed so much that she almost couldn't breath. 

"See I am the right man to protect you if anything happens. And I will.."

( Ferb's POV)

Here I am sitting in a plane, reading a book and listing to the two love birds beside me. 

I think it's about time that they got together, I know that Isabella has had a crush on Phineas for ages.. everybody knows.

 But my brother,for some reason, seems not to be aware. But anways I need to come up with a plan to get them together.. but I have no idea how. Come on Phineas, realize your feeling you fool. 

( Isabella's POV)

Ohh Phinas.. he's so amazing and he always knows how to make me laugh, after he finally stopped tickleing me, I decided to try to sleep because it will be a long fly . I leaned my head up the window, dreaming about Phineas again.. Again.

I slowly opened my eyes, it was dark out of the window. I looked at the boys and saw that only Ferb was awake, " How long do we have left?" I whispered to Ferb so Phineas wouldn't wake up . " An hour." He whispered back.

 I nodded and thought wauw I really had slept a lot. I decided to borrow the book Ferb has been reading for the whole ride. When I was 9 chapter in, Phineas started to move, then he slowly opened his eyes. So cute when he's all sleepy. 

" Hello sleepyhead, we're landing in 15 minutes." I said with a flirty voice, but as always he didn't noticed that flirty voice. 

" Cool.. Can't wait." Phineas answered with a small yawn. We started to pack our handbags so we didn't forget anything, the next 14 minutes went slow, because we were so excited, but then we heard a voice who said " Hello everybody this the captain speaking, we will land in Spain in a moment so please be ready to leave the plane soon. I hope you have enjoyed your trip , thank you." 

It's was 10:00 pm. when we saw Candace in the airport, we  just got out of the check out and there she was ,standing with a spanish flag and waved, We gave her a big hug. 

" Oh guys, I can't wait to show you all the cool places, and our hotel is amazing!" Cadance squealed excited, I nodded I couldn't wait to see all the places and beaches. 

" So Isabella I'm so glad you could come to, we are so gonna have a girl-day in the spa. You know when you only are with boys, you really gonna need a spa day with me." Phineas and Ferb stood by the car and waited on us.

" Sure Candace that sounds awesome." I sent her a smile and we went in the car and soon we were on our way to our hotel, it was dark and we were all really tired. So when we finally saw our hotel we woke up a bit. "

( Hey guys, thanks for reading another chapter, I'm so glad that you would. Every single reader is important to me. See ya and love ya all XOXO Elena.)

- Elena