Chapter 12 - Thanks Marco

( Isabella's POV)

I told Marco everything! he listened very carefully and only asked a few questions. It was very refreshing to talk to someone so present. I cried a bit while talking, but it felt so good to come out with everything. 

Even though there was a slight age diffrerence between us, he was so sweet about my feelings, and really semmed to understand my pain.

( Marco's POV)

Oh.. Poor Isabella she doesn't deserve to be treated this way,...Oh boo hoo you actually believe that I care about her? Pff... I only talk to her because of my plan. 

So I need Isabella to stay away from the Flynn-Fletchers or at least that Phineas boy I have heard about for 2 years now. It would ruin everything for me if Isabella and Phineas got together, I need Isabella she is so beuatiful and I can't help it for wanting her... You know. I swore that any of those fire-side girls would pay, and Isabella being here right now... perfect.

( Phineas's POV)

I felt so lonely, I should had ran after her, but I thought she might want to be alone. 

I hate myself for hurting her, and I actually don't know my feelings for her right now. But I do care about her and  Í don't want her to get hurt and especially not by me.
Maybe I should go back to the hotel, but I have to find Ferb first. I took my phone and called him.

" Hey Ferb... " I think he could hear that I was really sad.
" I need to talk to you right now!" I was desperate, and Ferb always understood me,

" Meet me at the pool at the hotel in 10 minutes!"

I nodded but then I realized Ferb couldn't see me, God I was so out of it,so I quickly added:

" Okay see ya soon.." Then I ended the call and walked back to the hotel. And I know that I left our invention but it usually disappears by itself so I thought that this would do to.

When I had walked for 6 minutes I saw Ferb he waved to me but I didn't waved back, I just looked up so he could see that I had seen him.

" What's wrong?" Ferb asked when we found a place at the pool. "I thought you would be happy when Izzy told you about her feelings? Wait... Where is she? Oh no... what happen?" Wauw I don't think I have heard Ferb ask so many questions.

" I don't know how to react, seriously how would you react if you found out that your best friend is in love with you?"

"and I'm still trying to figure out if I have feelings for her... And since I couldn't answer her 100% clearly, she ran away.. it kills me that I hurt her.. What should I do Ferb!" I talked so fast that I don't even know if I could understand myself, but it looked like Ferb understood, what I just said, he was so calm and I, I just stood there freaking out, trying to figure out how I feel.

" Hmm.." Ferb looked seriously, " I think you should find her first! And make sure she is okay, but after that you should sit down and figure out your feelings for her... Maybe it will take some time and by that I mean days."

I think that's a good idea, maybe I just need some time to think... And.. Whooa... Wait..

Right there... On the other side of the pool Isabella were sitting there, wi-with that Marco guy! What, I can't belive it, it makes me feel a-angry?

 Why do I feel anger? And why do I have a bad feeling about that Marco guy? Okay Phineas stop with those God damn questions.

" Uhh Phineas you're okay?" Ferb waved his hand in front of my eyes, " Uhh.. What.. Yeah I'm here."