Chapter 16 - Hey that's my song

(Phineas's POV)

" Here's comes ' Gitche gitche goo!"

And right there.... when the familiar melody played in the speakers, all the memories came right back, how we spent the whole morning writing the song. Our special one day big hit, it's our song. It's my song! And even though everybody could sing this song as much they want to, but I don't like when Marco sings it with my Isabella, wait did I said my.. No no that wasn't what I meant, I mean just Isabella. Ehh...

I looked at Ferb's face who clearly thought the same as me, he was not getting away with this.

Bow chika bow wow, That's what my baby says!  Marco started so sing, and looked over to Isabella, seeing if she was ready to sing the next line.

She just stood there with a weird face on, and that made me so glad in a really weird way, of course I felt sorry for Izzy, it's never fun to look a confused in front of everyone. Maybe the song not gonna be a duet, if Izzy don't want to.

So Marco keep singing. Mow mow mow and my heart starts pumpin.

And then while Isabella still was uncomfortable with the situation, Marco suddenly took her hand! And he gave her his most charming smile, it made me sick. Bweeedh.. Grrrr

Her face started to relax and she took the microphone up to her mouth and started to sing:

Chika chika chu whop Never Gonna Stop Gitchi Gitchi Goo means That I Love You

Her voice filled up the whole room with joy and made everybody in the smile, I mean of course, it's Isabella.

Marco smiled they were still holding hands, he continued the song, actually my song!

My baby's got her own way of talking
Whenever she says something sweet
And she knows it's my world she's a-rockin'
Though my vocabulary's incomplete

Isabella let go of his hand, but only to dance on the stage, then she sang with so much passion:

And Though it may sound confusing
Sometimes I wish she'd give it to me straight
But I never feel like I'm Losing (losing)
When I take the time to translate
That's what I'm talking 'bout

No I couldn't just stand here, watch them sing a romantic song together, so maybe this was crazy and seriously stupid. But I did it! I ran up to the stage , even though Ferb shouted " Phineas don't!" I didn't care.

So I did I took the first microphone I saw and started to sing:

Bow chika bow wow, That's what my baby says!
Mow mow mow and my heart starts pumpin'

I promise you I have never seen Isabella so suprised, all she did was whisper "P-Phineas?"

But Marco... he looked very angry and when I say angry I mean more than angry his eyes and his face showed direct hatred.

Chika chika chu whop
Never Gonna Stop Gitchi Gitchi Goo means That I Love You !

Isabella suddenly sang!! What!... I guess she had to continued the song...

I think that made Marco even more angry, cause then he took a big step towards me, so there was only a few feet between us.

When I don't know what to do (I don't know what to do)
But I think I'm getting through (I think I'm getting through)