Chapter Two

Jungkook's Pov

     A hand planted itself on my shoulder roughly, sending terrifying shivers down my spine. I just got Taehyung on G-Dragon's bad side.

     I'm sorry Taehyung. This is all my fault. I understand if you hate me after this.

     Both Tae and I stiffened.

     "Can we resume this after school?" I asked timidly, not wanting to dig an even bigger grave for Tae.

     "No, Jungkook, I wanna meet this guy. Hi! My name is Taehyung! Nice to meet you. . ." A harsh slap to the face cut him off.

     That bastard slapped him. This was what I was afraid of. I lured the beast right to him and now he was hurt because of me.

     For the very first time, a surge of anger swept through me, both at
Ji-Yong and myself. He had slapped Tae without being provoked. Tae was trying to be friends and he plain out slapped him. I was no better! I just stood by as Tae was slapped.

     I clenched my fists at the sight of the red mark on Taehyung's cheek. The school-famous Big Bang ring design was imprinted into his cheek.

     I raised my gaze to look at G-Dragon, giving him my death glare. He may be the bad boy, but he can't beat me in a fight.

     Nobody at school knew, but I was an underground fighter. The money I earned was used to pay for my mom's treatments. They didn't know that I was the state champ because I used a fighting name instead of my real name. Sweet Cheat. I didn't choose the name, but after I won my first fight at the age of sixteen with my innocent face, that became my name. I looked sweet, but in the fights the outcome was like I cheated. Why? Well, I always won within one minute. And I never ever lost.

     Ji-yong's confident look twisted into a haughty sneer.

     "What are you looking at, nerd? Want me to bash your face in too?" He asked, trying to psych me out.

     I didn't even blink an eye.

     "You touch my friend again, and you'll be the one with the bashed in face."

     For some reason, I blew my cover. I blew away that nerd image that I'd worked so hard to keep up. Well, what were friends for?

     He threw an enraged hook at me, his gang ring positioned to implant itself into my cheek.

     That idiot. Didn't he learn anything from the fights he was in for underground fighting? Always throw a straight, a jab, or a kick. Never a hook.

     I raised my arm, catching his arm in my hand. Was that all he could do? He expected to throw one punch and have the matter be solved. He had just broken rule number one. Never underestimate your opponent.

     I twisted his arm outward, reducing him to a sobbing mess.

     He really was pathetic.

     "Jungkook?"

     It was Tae. He had just seen me do the whole thing.

     I quickly released the whimpering G-Dragon, rushing over to Tae.

     "Please don't tell anyone." I pleaded, "I need to lay low. Please."

     "Of course I won't! We're friends, aren't we? And anyway. You just stood up for me!" He pulled me into a hug. "Now lets go to class."

Namjoon's (RM's) Pov

     I smirked from the shadows. My assumptions were right. That nerd was really a good fighter. He was fit enough to join the Bullet Proof Boy Scouts.

     It was time to hold a gang meeting. I'm willing to bet that's he's Sweet Cheat. I know that he is. He can't hide anymore. 

     "Yoongi, prep the gang house. We're gonna have two visitors, no, make that three visitors. And can you ask Jin to make ramen?" I spoke into the phone.

     "Why me? Tell Hoseok." He retorted, no hint of respect for his leader in his tone.

     "Because they're potential gang members. And because I'll dump water onto your precious bed if you don't."

     "Okay, okay. I'm on it. Who are the potential new recruits?"

     "The nerd, his short, jam-less friend, well you know him as Jimin , and the new kid."

     "THEM?!"

     "Yup."

     "Are we that desperate? Jimin doesn't know that I'm in a gang yet."

     "No, but your bed will drown if you don't do as I say."

     Call ended*

Yoongi's Pov

     Shit, shit, shit. My bed!

Jungkook's Pov

     We finally finished all of our lessons and we met Jimin at the door.

     "Let's go home, guys."

     We all lived relatively close to each other. Jimin was my neighbor who lived in the apartment next to mine, and Tae's apartment was across mine. What a strange coincidence.

     All of a sudden, I realized that four guys were following us. They were in the gang BTS. And they were coming to beat us up.

     Jimin still didn't know who I really was, and I wasn't planning on telling him.

     "Y-yoongi?!"

     Yoongi? Wait, his boyfriend?! As in lazy, screw-you-I-wanna-sleep Yoongi?!

     Shit.

     "What do you want?" I asked, placing myself in between my friends and the BTS boys.

     "Back off. We're here to talk." Their leader, RM said, a strange steely tone in his voice.

     "Jiminie. . . I promise I'll explain everything. Give me a chance, okay?" Yoongi pleaded, stepping towards Jimin.

     "Why didn't you tell me that you were in a gang? I'll hear you out this time, but if there are any other secrets. . ." Jimin trailed off.

     "Thank you."

     (Okay, too much Yoonmin. This is a Vkook book! We need to get to the Vkook!)

     I grabbed Tae's hand cautiously. If they even tried to touch him, they would die!

     "I want to talk to you guys in private. I swear that you shall not be harmed. Follow us." The leader commanded, the rest of his gang following behind him obediently.

     Jimin walked with Yoongi, glancing back at us and gesturing for us to follow.

     "We'll be fine. He's a man of his word. I know that much."

     "I am putting my faith in you. Don't lie to me." I warned. "Lets go, Tae."

A/N: Thanks for reading this short chapter! I promise that this book will have longer chapters than this. Peace! - Bella