Chapter Eight

Jungkook's Pov

"Let's just continue on with the game." I brushed it off, wanting to push my secret fighting life away for a moment. "It's my turn to ask you a question. Beware, it'll be a tough one!"

He nodded before grinning widely. Why was he grinning? I said it'd be tough!

"Ask away, Kookie!" He exclaimed, way too excited for his own well being. "Go on and ask away. I have nothing to hide!"

"Are you gay?" I asked.

He was silent for a brief moment before slowly nodding. . .

. . .

(A/N: psych!)

Reality:

"What's your favorite food?" I asked, genuinely curious.

Tae gave a slightly embarrassed look before answering.

"Definitely burgers. I'll never diet!"

I laughed.

"My turn!" Tae exclaimed.

He opened his mouth again to speak, but a dog started barking loudly.

"Hush, doggie, I'm trying to talk." He spoke over the side of the roof. "Okay, Kookie. What's your favorite subject in school and why?"

I groaned.

"Really?" I moaned grumpily. "School?"

Tae laughed again, poking at my cheek while grinning.

"Fine, I'll change it to something else." He relented.

I nodded.

"Thank you!"

He gave a sly grin.

"If you had to date someone in the gang, who would it be?"

Oh.

My.

God.

"Okay, you need some holy water." I declared, trying my best to get him to deter away from his question.

Tae gave a big laugh, showing his boxy smile.

"No, really."

Ugh.

He didn't fall for it.

"Uh. . ." I trailed off.

How was I supposed to answer that? Like, things would be so awkward. Especially because my answer would be him. Yeah. Him.

"I won't judge!" Tae laughed at my perplexed look. "I promise! Pinky promise!"

He held up his incredibly long PINKY and waited for my to lift mine.

Hesitantly, I sealed the pinky promise.

"So, who?" Tae grinned.

I gulped.

"Well, if I chose Jimin, Yoonmin would perish, so not Jimin or Yoongi. I sort of feel like Namjoon and Jin are pretty close too, so I don't wanna cock block, you know? Then there's you and Hobi. I know you better than Hobi, so my answer is you!"

He laughed.

"Aw, I choose you too!" He cooed, pinching my cheeks again.

Well that wasn't exactly the reaction I was expecting.

"My turn!" I demanded, batting his hands away from my cheeks with a grin. "What's your. . ."

He clamped his hand over my mouth, giving me the signal to shut up.