Chapter Ten

Taehyung's Pov

     We saw Yoongi's dark figure retreat quickly as he was going to join the fight.

     This kind of gang war scenario must have been common in the neighborhood because none of the neighbors cared. They could've called the cops by now, but no sirens or flashing red and blue lights could be seen nor heard.

     We climbed higher up in the tree to get a better vantage point to see what was going on.

     I could faintly make out Yoongi's huddled body on the roof of the house beside ours. The only time I could see him was when he moved and shifted his position. When he sat still, I could feel my heart beat getting faster.

     Namjoon and Jungkook couldn't be seen from the lookout, so that just made me even more nervous.

     It was deathly quiet in the moments before it happened. No one said anything. Even the movement of the rival gang ceased. Everyone could sense that what was coming up wouldn't be pretty at all.

     I gripped the tree tighter, hanging on for dear life.

     And then it began.

     Loud pops that signified gunshots filled the silence. Rapid fire could be heard from our hiding spot. Windows were shattered, the door had completely given out, and the angry shouting began.

     Screams of anguish could be heard. Yoongi looked to be completely focused as he rained bullets down on the enemy. Everything took a turn for the worse when the rival gang knew exactly where he was. He began having to slip in and out of his cover, aiming and shooting at record speed.

     "Well, well, well." A raspy voice called out from below us. It was that Ji-Yong creep. "Who do we have here?"

     His evil looking eyes stared up at us, a smirk on his face. He had a hand gun aimed directly for me.

     "Three little monkeys hiding in a tree. . . Mind if I join your little tea party?" He chuckled like a maniac.

     Three. . .

     He didn't know that Jimin was there too. Jimin was a bit higher up than Hobi, Jin and I, so his slender frame probably blended into the tree more.

     A deafening pop rang out from his gun, and I knew I was dead. I couldn't do anything but wait for the burning of the bullet tearing through my flesh to begin.

     A hand grabbed me by the collar and pulled me to the side. At the same time, the loud thud of Jin landing on G-Dragon's shoulders could be heard.

     The bullet grazed my left shoulder, stinging and causing hot blood to seep out of the wound. It wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it was my first time ever getting shot, so it stung really badly still.

     Jin wrestled Ji-Yong down, taking the gun and shooting him in the left calf. The wound wasn't fatal, but a lot of blood was rushing out, so even if it didn't kill him, he could easily bleed out in a matter of minutes.

     That was the most aggressive that I ever saw Jin. After that, he held the gun with a trembling hand, a shocked expression plastered on his face.

     Ji-Yong screamed out in pain, clutching his wound and trying to apply pressure on both the entrance and exit wound.

     I felt bad for him as he would probably have a pretty bad limp for the rest of his life, but his bullet would've killed me if Hobi hadn't pulled me out of the way. He deserved it, I told myself firmly. He deserved it all for putting my friends and I in danger, for attacking us.

     There was another soft thud and then he passed out. I looked up and saw that Jimin had thrown his shoe and hit G-Dragon's temple, knocking him out.

     "Thanks, guys." I croaked out, my eyes locking on to Ji-Yong's still body. Blood still oozed out of his calf, and Jin made a temporary bandage to keep him from dying.

     Jimin just reached down and patted my head.

     "Thank us later, bro." He smiled sadly. "We've got a war right now."

     Minutes passed, and Ji-Yong was tied up with our belts and helpless. Jimin got his shoe back, and our attention was back on the main action.

     This time, Hobi and Jin were on the lookout as we watched the battle nervously.

     We heard a cry out of pain coming from Yoongi and a stream of curses that followed.

     "MOTHER F*CKING SON OF A B*TCH!" He yelled loudly, holding his right side.

     Jimin tensed up, waiting in nervous anticipation to see the extent of the wound.

     I saw Jungkook clear the gap between the roof of our house and the roof of the house Yoongi was on. He scrambled to join Suga behind the shield, dodging dozens of bullets.

     Once he was assured that Yoongi was okay enough to continue shooting, they both resumed to open fire down on the rival gang.

     More cries of pain were heard and then it came.

     The constant fire resumed, and we were back to square one. Well, at least for a few more minutes.

     A piercing whistle rang out and the enemy gun fire ceased. They were retreating.

     Finally.

     It baffled me how three of our members could cause more than thirty men to retreat. Each of them would have to maim or kill at least ten lunatics each.

     Big Bang was a lot bigger than our gang and they outnumbered us immensely, but we had a clear edge up on them. We had their leader.

A/N: Well here you go! More gruesome action! I promise the next chapter will have a lot more shipping. Pinky promise. I hope you enjoyed it though!