Chapter Three

Jungkook's Pov

     We went to the Bangtan gang house, Tae and I still comfortably hand in hand like we'd been the best of friends for years instead of hours.

     In the brief time that we'd spent together, I was able to gather that he was a very touchy, hands on person. He liked to hug and hold hands a lot, just like Jackson did with Jinyoung and Mark.

     (I ship Jinson and Markson, okay? Deal with it.)

     "Make yourself comfortable. Jin made some ramen." Hoseok said kindly, opening the door for us to enter their massive, yet strangely welcoming house.

     It baffled me why they were being so friendly. They were a gang after all.
     I let Tae go in through the door first so I could keep an eye on him, and then I went in. I was taking many precautions, but it all gave me a queer sense of peace.

     I made sure to note where all four of the members were at all times, being extremely cautious. I even memorized the entrance/exit pathway to their house, noting the obstacles there were that we'd need to avoid in an escape.

     I saw an old, worn down brown piano sitting in a room. I didn't take too much notice of it, but to be fair, I didn't know it'd be Jimin's downfall.

     I was being incredibly paranoid. Who wouldn't be? I was in a gang house with four extremely dangerous guys and only two allies.

     I couldn't even be one hundred percent certain that Jimin would support Tae and I over his boyfriend in the event of an escape. Jimin was a great friend, but he was incredibly devoted to his boyfriend. That was one of the reasons why he went along with the gang instead of dumping Yoongi on the spot. They had trust.

     They also might've figured out my secret or seen me beat up Ji-Yong. Jimin didn't know yet, and I didn't plan to have him find out anytime soon. They didn't show that they had any knowledge of my secret, but who knew? They might've just been really at controlling the expressions they showed on their faces.

     We sat down on small, brown, worn couches that were the same shade as the brown piano. Jimin, Tae and I on one of the two couches and Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok and Yoongi on the couch facing towards us.

     Seven steaming hot bowls of ramen were on display before us, sitting on the matching coffee table that separated the couches.

     "So, tell us all that you know about the Bangtan Boys Gang. This isn't a test, I'm just curious to know." Namjoon prompted, rushing to reassure me when a skeptical look crossed my face.

     He held up a steaming bowl of ramen to his face, shoveling the noodles into his mouth with cheap, wooden chopsticks whilst looking directly at us for answers, me in particular.

     "Uh, who wants to go first?" Tae asked looking at Jimin and I. He ran his tongue over his dry lips nervously, silently willing one of us to speak up first.

     A hint of panic could be seen in his eyes. It was practically begging us to speak up and answer the question before he had to.

     I felt a sudden pang of bravery, and I was the first one to speak up.

     "Well, I know that you're the leader, there are currently four members, and this is your house." I spoke boldly, addressing Namjoon directly. "You're underground fighters and you want something from us."

     I retrieved my own bowl of noodles and wooden chopsticks, mimicking his actions leisurely. Slurping on my own noodles, I looked around at the shocked faces.

     I saw very surprised faces all around me. Jimin had the biggest reaction, his small mouth dropped open, a miniscule squeak of surprise managing to escape his lips. His eyes were on me, staring at me in amazement. He couldn't believe what I'd just done, and to be honest, neither could I. Well, at least the nerd part of me couldn't.

     I decided to drop another bombshell by asking a bold question myself.

     "So you had your question, but now it's time for mine. What do you want with us?"

     The other BTS members didn't know either, judging by their reactions to the question. They all turned to RM for answers as well. At least we were on the same page for this matter. For once they didn't know the answer either. They too had unsaid questions in their eyes and expressions.

     All eyes were locked on to RM, staring at him curiosity evident in each and every one. He set down his still warm bowl of deliciously made ramen, getting ready to answer the demand like question.

     "I would like you," He paused to gesture at Taehyung, Jimin and I with his chopsticks before continuing, "To join the gang."

     "Really?!" Jimin exclaimed excitedly.

     "Are you sure?" Tae wondered aloud, not being able to grasp the situation completely.

     "This better not be a joke or a trap." I warned, not believing him myself.

     "Welcome to the gang guys!" Hoseok hollered with excitement that matched Jimin's.

     "I'll get some of my home made cake to celebrate!" Jin shouted, trying to be heard by the rest of us before rushing off.

     The three other gang members reacted with surprise mixed with a generous dose of pure pleasure, mainly from Hoseok and Jin.

     "But that's putting Jimin in danger." Yoongi protested, moving to Jimin's side protectively.

     "He will be with you and the rest of the gang. It is not up to you to decide. It's his decision." Namjoon said reasonably, causing Suga's shoulders to drop in defeat. "Which reminds me, before we celebrate, we need to hear them out first. Jin, Hobi, sit back down."

     "I'm in!" Jimin exclaimed, earning a slight shrug from Yoongi.

     "You'll be staying with me on missions whether you like it or not, so Namjoon's right. You're safe with me." He approved, taking Namjoon's statement into account.

     I looked at Tae who had grown very silent and still. He had a thoughtful yet serious look on his face. It was the first time that I'd seen him become. . . well, serious.

     "Tae? What's your answer?" I asked softly, rubbing his back soothingly. He was new here. Joining a gang on his first day of school was a big and dangerous step.

     "I'll join if Kookie joins." He replied after a moment of intense silence, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

     "I guess then you have three new gang members." I confirmed, Jin rushing off once more to get the celebration cake.

     "Great! I'll discuss the rules with you guys after we celebrate. We actually have a new mission. I think you'll like it very much." Namjoon followed Jin to this kitchen.

A/N: Okay! Sorry again for the wait! Wattpad decided to delete all of the work I'd done for this chapter. It was actually originally nearly three thousand words long, but I didn't want to rewrite all of it because that would take a lot of time. I promise that the chapters will get longer, I just don't know when. Peace! - Bella