Chapter Two

(I just do derpy photos of BNHA, so don't mind them.)

You are Hizashi Yamada, and for some reason your shaggy looking friend is acting... weird. If you didn't know any better, you'd think he was blushing. Also, why is his sneeze so cute?!

Yeah... you do have a little crush on Aizawa. And you do happen to be a homosexual. But you pretend to be heterosexual in case Aizawa is a homophobic...
You laugh a little, due to his absolute adorableness.
Aizawa looks flustered... You wonder why.
Maybe a joke could help...
"Hey, Aizawa!" you exclaim.
"W-What?!" He barks, and holy crap, it was adorable.
"What did the nut say when he was chasing the other nut?" You ask.
"Oh god here we go again." He murmurs.
There's the old Aizawa you know. But you kinda likes the other one...
"I'll Cashew!!!" you smirk, as you watch him cringe, and then face palm a few seconds later.
He's so cute and scruffy... you wish you could kiss him right here, right now. A blush creeps up on your cheeks.
"Why is your face red, Hizashi? Do you have a fever or something?"
Oh crap! He noticed! You need to make something up, now!
"Erm... It's so hot out here... How can you where all of those layers?!" You take off your jacket, pretending to sweat.
"Your right... it is pretty hot." he takes off his sweater, and his scarf, now just in a black tank top and jeans.
You've never seen him showing so much skin... He has muscle, yet is very pale. Has he been working out? You get a traditional Anime Nosebleed.
"You are obviously sick... I'm taking you to my place." Shota says, showing some concern.
He's so cute when he's worried...
You wish he was yours.
But you don't want to ruin your friendship with him over your own lust...
<End of chapter two>