Chapter Three

You can't believe Hizashi dragged you out here when he was obviously sick.  Now you got to take care of that fool! Ugh, the nerve.
You still keep everything to yourself, but you are visually frustrated...
"What's the issue, Aizawa?" your not-really-sick friend asks.
"Why didn't you stay home if you where sick?! A little reckless, don't you think?!" You bark, getting mad. Your  hair is doing that thing where it waves about sorta defying gravity...
"I'm sorry... I didn't know I was that sick." He tries to 'stifle' a cough.
Right as he says that, you walk up to a small and cozy home, and open the door. It's been a while since he has  been to your house, now that you think about it.
You take him to your room, and you gesture to your bed so he can rest. His face is red... you then put your hand on his forehead, he's burning up...
"I'll be back, make yourself comfortable." You say.
You then walk to your kitchen, get a clean washcloth and you run it under some cold water and fold it a little, to help with his fever. you come back, and you see him lying down. You set the rag on his forehead, and you also give him a cough drop, that was on top of your dresser.
"Thanks, Aizawa..." He murmurs.
How com he never calls you Shota? Hmm, you'll ask him when he's better.
"Shh, get some rest, dumbass." You tease, and your chest feels tight again... and your heart is pounding...
What's happening?! 
You hear a faint chuckle, coming from your latest patient.
"What's so funny?" You ask.
He doesn't respond.
You assume he fell asleep, so you take out your phone and google what your symptoms of a tight chest, and a pounding heart.
the top result is love...
Are you in love with your best friend?!
<End of chapter Three>