Chapter Seven

-Time skip to the very first day of school-
You take your bag and head out the door, mentally preparing yourself for human interaction.
Because that's a thing you really aren't used to...
While you walk to school, you see a conveniently placed Hizashi. So, you run up to him, because he's walking alone.
You guys really haven't talked since your... incident.
Luckily you didn't tell him about the dream because you have a feeling that would've made things worse.
Hizashi looks over at you and beams.
"Hey Shota! Long time no see, right? Have you been... doing any better..?" He asks.
You are happy he is calling you 'Shota.'
You smile faintly.
"Three days isn't really that long, and yeah, I'm fine..." You reply to your tall, blonde, friend.
"That's good..."
You guys can taste the tension in the air... you look down at your feet as you walk, thinking about something to say...
"So, are you excited for school?" Hizashi asks, trying to make some small talk.
"Well, kinda. But I'm more nervous about everything..." You say truthfully. There really isn't a point in lying to him.
"You, of all people, nervous? You'll do fine in hero training!" He beams at you, like a ray of sunshine.
"It's not that i'm worried about... I'm more nervous about the other students..." You bury your head in your hands, awkwardly.
"If it helps, I'll be with you. But you are gonna owe me because that gives me less time with the babes." He teases.
Your heart breaks a little... he doesn't even know one bit that you... you love him.
"Yeah, fine. Thanks Hizashi." You respond, lacking emotion, like always.
"No problem." He jokes.
He looks at his watch.
"OH CRAP WE GOT TO GO!" He yells, starting to run.
You don't really have another choice but to follow him.
And once you get into classroom 1-A, you sit down, and Hizashi while Hizashi starts talking to some of the other students.
A chick with raven black hair walks up to you, with one of her friends, who happens to be a blonde, strong man with blue eyes.
"Hey there~" She says.
You are already starting to get awkward...
<End of Chapter Seven>