Chapter Ten

(I AM SOOOOO SORRY FOR POSTPONING THIS CHAPTER FOR SO LONG! AND LEAVING YOU GUYS ON A CLIFFHANGER! I JUST COULDN'T REALLY PUBLISH IT... BEFORE I MANAGED TO WRITE IT CORRECTLY.)
(Eh.)
You lead Shota to your bedroom, and get the door.
But, Shota then trips over his other foot, and starts falling over! You try to catch him, and he falls in your arms, your lips touching his...
HOLY CRAP!
Your face turns red, and so does his.
"No homo, right?" You joke.
But he doesn't respond...
What?
"Hizashi... actually... I've always kind of had a crush on you. Uh... PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" he buries his face in his hands, as a poor attempt to hide from you.
Shota Aizawa has a crush on you.
Shota Aizawa LOVES you.
You are dumbfounded. You don't know what to say.
All you do is hug him. You can hear him crying a little due to fear... poor thing.
"I love you too, Shota." You whisper.
"Homo?" He asks you.
"All of it." You respond.
He pulls you into a tight hug, and all you can do is accept this.
The homo-hugging is real.
IT IS REAL.
After a few minutes, Shota calms down.
You kiss him on his forehead and Shota's face goes bright red once again and he buries his face in your chest.
Why is he so cute and pure?
That is the question that cannot be answered.
You play with his hair a little, and you realize he fell asleep... So you take him to your bed, and tuck him in. He seems to be having a nice dream, for once. You don't want to be a weirdo, and watch him as he sleeps, so you go into the kitchen to get some food.
After you make some toast, and start eating the toast, you get a surprise hug from a wild Aizawa!
(*insert Pokemon battle here.*)
"Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?" You ask him.
"But being with you is so much better..." He coos.
You start blushing lightly.

"I never want to leave you." Aizawa purrs.
And he never did.

<The End?>