Chap: 1

Ed's POV:

Hey, my name is Ed and I have one brother that is fourteen years old. Our father left when I was six and Alphonse was four, then we lost our mother from a sickness, when I was eight and Alphonse was six. We tried to get her back by using alchemy but it failed Alphonse lost his body now he has a suit of armor and I lost my arm and leg, and I'm trying to give his body back I don't really care if it takes my life or if the stone only gives his body back. I stared a job for the state military, trying to get Alphonse's body back. I have been working for them for a year, and they keep giving me leads, but they always were cold, but they gave me one step closer to the red stone. I worked for Riza Hawkeye people call her Hawkeye. She has helped me and Alphonse though thick and thin, Alphonse has warmed up to her. She has a boss that I haven't met, but they say that he is a very busy man and he has to do a lot, but to Hawkeye she says he is a lazy son of a bi*ch, that never gets his work done with out her yelling at him. I laughed when I heard that from her.
I was taking my nigh walk like I always do and I walked to the bar across the road. I got out of my fake ID and said, " one beer please." The bartender nodded and went to get the beer. He came back with one beer and opened it then gave it to me. I said a small thanks and took a sip. The door opened and closed, I didn't care who it was I just  kept drinking my beer. A man in the corner of my eye sat down one seat between us and ordered a beer. I just looked at my beer and take small sips. When he got his beer, he looked my way and said, "you Look to young to be drinking, kid." He's voice gave me chills, but I took a sip and said, " well then you should get classes, and don't call me a kid." He laughed and got up and sat down in the chair next to me. He said, " wow ok, kid got a mouth." I looked at him in the corner of my eye, then I looked at my beer then took a sip. He said, "alright if your not a kid then you won't be scared if we take shots until one of us are way drunk." I looked at him, 'I always a good bet.' I said, " and if I win?" He laughed and said, " we will talk when you do." I nodded and said, " alright your on old man." He laughed and ordered sixteen shots. When they got there we started drinking until there was no more. We were still sober but I was getting tipsy he said, " alright I win, let's get you home, kid." I said, "I'm notttttt aaaaaaa kkkkiiiidddddd alright." He got up and he told me to stand up I did what I was told and he said, " where do you live?" I didn't know so I just shrugged my shoulders he sighed and said, " well then your coming with me then." We walked all the way there, that's all I remember.