Chap: 5

Ed's POV:
When they left Hawkeye's desk.
Alphonse and me went to the library and looked for old books to help us look of the red stone. When Alphonse and me got some books I got out my report and a pencil and stared working, Alphonse worked on the books.
Three hours later.....
I was finished with my report and Alphonse read one book. I looked at him and smiled. I said, "are you ready to go home?" He nodded and I nodded back, I said, " alright can you check these out for me I will meat you at home I will be about two hours, alright bud." He nodded his head and picked up the books and went to check them out. I picked up my report and put my pencil away. I walked to Hawkeye's desk and said, " here is the report, have a good day Hawkeye." She said, "not so fast Full metal!" I turned and faced her. She said, "you remember that I said I will give it to the colonel?" I nodded and walked closer to her. She continued, "well I had a talk with the colonel and he said that you will now turn your reports into him anytime, when he is in his office, oh and he will review them and tell you to redo them if there is something wrong." I sighed and took my paper from her hand, and said, "where is the colonel bastard now?" She points to the two doors. I sigh for the millionth time today and kicked the door open, and said, " hey colonel bastard, I heard you wanted to meet m-......." I couldn't believe what I saw behind the desk.