Chap: 6

Ed's POV:
I looked at the man in the desk now looking at me with wide eyes. The doors closed behind me, and the man got up, off his chair and stared walking towards me. When he got a feet in front of me and kept coming towards me I backed up all the way until I hit to doors. He put his hands on either side of me and got closer to my face I looked into his blackish-brownish eyes.he said, "So, we meet again shorty, come back for more?" I blushed a dark red and stared stuttering. He laughed and said, "Wow, I didn't know I have this affect on you, do you want more?" I took a deep breath and said, "n-o, are you the colonel that I have heard so much about?" He smirked and said, "Yes i am a colonel but what colonel are you wanting to see?" I said, "colonel mustang or what I say colonel bastard." He's smirk was gone and he looked like he was confused, I laughed and he said, "Well, you are at the right place but what I'm really want to know is what do you need help with and why do you call me that nickname if you never really meet me?" I smiled and said, "The first one because I have a report for you, I'm the fullmetal and the other one is everyone talks about you and your attitude so I got a nickname for you." I went under his arms and walked to his desk. I put the paper on his desk then walked to the couch that was facing the other way. I jumped over it and landed on my side. I got comfortable, and I fell asleep.
When I woke up, And I felt something warm on me, I looked down by my shoulders and saw not my red jacket it was a big blue jacket. I looked around the almost dark room. I saw someone in the desk working on something, I got up, lifted the jacket in my arms and walked to the desk. I went around the desk and sat on the desk. I asked, " What are you doing?" He finally looked at me and said, "Paperwork," I nodded my head and leaned the put his jacket over the back of his chair. When I was done I was about to put my hands on either side of me but I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down and saw that my hand was trapped in a warm and big hand and the hand belonged to the colonel. I said, " What are yo-"" he cut me off my kissing me, and what surprised me was that I liked it and I wanted more of him. I put my arms around his neck and kissed back. He pulled me closer to him and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, while we were still making out. Before I knew it I was on top of the desk getting pounded into and I loved it. I felt him treating my body with care, it was really embarrassing, but with the sweet kisses on my body and sweet words and the pleasure, I loved it. He kept banging me over and over and over really hard, and I thought I was going to explode with so much pressure and pleasure. When we came together him inside of me and I on his stomach. We were breathing hard and trying to catch our breaths, he picked me up off of the desk and put me on the couch, he walked away and came back with his big jacket. He put it over me and picked me up an laid me back down but on top of him. I cuddled into him, and fell asleep fast felling his heartbeat and his arms around me.