Chapter 13

Ed's POV
It been three years since I had the babies, they were healthy little babies, but the girl is three and the boy is two. The girls name is Annie the boy is Ren. Annie loves Winry because she lets her go over to her house and spend the night and do who knows what, REN is my boy, he is always beside me and I love them both. We were eating breakfast, Al, Winry (which I found out they are together and soon to be married and have there own kids) Annie, Ren and me. I helped Ren with his food and Winry helped Annie. I said, "Annie when you are done with your food put it in the sink, not like last time, and go do you work, ok baby girl?" She nodded and said, "Ok mama." I looked down at me lap and kept feeding Ren and said, "you too Ren you need to catch up, alright." He nodded to and said he was done and put his dish up and went upstairs then Annie did the same . I looked to Al and Winry and said, "What is wrong with me, they hate me because I want them to get an education. Maybe I pushed them to far, am I a bad parent because I do that?" I started crying. (They didn't say anything because they knew He was a bad parent the kids complained about him not being there for them, but they knew he was trying.) I said, "I know what they say I'm not there for them I overheard you guys talking and I'm sorry I'm not there but I have to work to get food on the table and the bills to be payed." I tried my tears and went upstairs. I saw both of them on the computer getting work done. I walked into the room and said, "Ok guys I have to go to work I will be back before dinner, give your mama love." They got up and hugged me at the same time. I hugged them back just as tight. Ren said, "Mama why are you crying?" I sighed and said, "Sorry babies, I guess I'm just going to miss you guys today, I'll tell you right now, I'm going to try to be here with you guys a lot more." They nodded and smiled at me and said, "yay!! Mama! We will be waiten for you," I smiled and gave them a kiss on the forehead. I got up and went to work.