Chap: 3

Ed's POV:
It has been a week since the day I slept with the man.........I woke up, put on my black jeans and my black shirt, I went in to the bathroom then braided my blonde hair. I brushed my teeth and put on my signature red coat as people say. I walked to the kitchen to find Alphonse in the living room waiting for me. I said a good morning to him and got a drink from the fridge.After I finished I washed my dish and went to Alphonse he was up and we were out the door I locked it and walked beside Alphonse. In about 5 minuets we were at my work. We walked in and everyone greeted us as the full meal and Alphonse. We walked all the way to Hawkeye's desk when we heard yelling in the office next to her desk. We heard a voice and then Hawkeye's voice. Then Hawkeye saying, " you better get it finish! got it sir!!" And she opening the door and slammed it. Alphonse and me just looked at her and started hearing mumbling from inside the door. Hawkeye looked at us and smiled and said, "what are you guys doing here, aren't you guys supposed to study or do the report that I told you do to full meat?" She gave me a Stern look and I smiled innocently, and said, "but, Hawkeye we wanted to see you." She looked at us and she sighed and said, " I know that's not true but I will believe it right now, go do work full meal and get the report down so I can give it to the colonel," I said, " ya ya, see ya Hawkeye!" I walked away with Alphonse by my side waving good bye to her.