Chap: 7

I woke up to screaming, I sat up and I regretted ever setting up, I felt like my butt cached on fire but then it was stabbed. I looked around and saw Hawkeye and the colonel looking at me. I said, " What are you guys looking at?" Hawkeye looks away and the colonel bastard came towards each and grabbed my clothes from the grind and gave him to me. I blushed and said, "Oh," I got my clothes on and checked the time, "Shit I have to be on a train in two hours! Shit!" I got up but there was a shooting pain with every move. I walked slowly to the door limping. The colonel bastard came behind me and picked me up. We walked out of the station and he carried me all the way to Alphonse and my house. He opened the door and Alphonse came running to the door asking questions, "there you are brother, where have you been, I was so worried, we have to been on the train in an hour." I nodded and said, "Do you have everything packed? Books, and clothes?" He said, "I tried to but I didn't know what clothes you wanted but I got the books." I nodded and was expecting to be put down but he carried me to my bedroom put me on the bed and said, "Let me help you with this." I nodded and he helped me I got up limping and grabbed my stuff that he packed. We got to the train just in time, I was almost to the train when I felt someone pull on my arm, I looked down at my gloved hand and saw that it was the colonel, I looked at him and was about to say something when he kissed me, I was so into it I didn't know he had something covering our faces so know one saw us. We pulled away breathless, the train told us that it was time to go and he said, "I will see you when you get back." I nodded my head and got on the train.