The New Kid

It was a normal day for the three, all where in the sand box making a pile of sand.(Wow how ironic) "Uuuuuugh!! I wish there was better things to dooooooooooo!!!!!" Matt complained. "Well since no one ever lets us on the monkey bars or on the swing set this is the only thing we can do!" Edd yelled, wanting the attention. "I wouldn't even want to go around those people! They mean!" Tom said to both who where staring off over at the swing set. "Haha! Look at this idiot!'' "Yeah! Cry you little mess up!" Two boys where over near the shed at the back of the playground and there was a kid in red they where kicking pleading for them to stop as he cried. "o-oh my god! Edd, Matt do you see that?! We need to help him!". "Sorry Tom but i don't want to mess up my hair, i just got it cut yesterday, not to mention my face!" Matt said while rubbing up and down his arm. "Yeah, sorry Tom. I really don't want to get in the middle, what if we go ahead and tell the teachers?" Edd said trying to urge Tom over to the teachers. "You know what? No! I'm tired of watching kids get beaten up, and this is the new kid in school!" Tom jerked out of Edds grasp and started walking towards the fight. "Tom, no!" Edd yelled out.

"HEY! STOP KICKING HIM!" Tom yelled at the two. "Hehe, look who it is no eyes freak." The one on the left said. Tom came up to him and looked him straight in the eye. "And you are a fucker who has no life, so they find it reasonable to come to school and harasse their class mates, but you know what? While I'm here, you are NOT going to hurt anyone!" Tom said now in his face backing him away from the small red bean. "O-ok geez, i will leave him alone, C'mon Jeff!" They both went to the swing set and started whispering, probably about how they fell "Hurt" About how they got confronted.

"Uu-uum Th-thanks" A small *cute* voice said behind Tom. Tom turned around to look at the small boy wiping away tears and dirt from his check, sniffling. "Do... you need help?" Tom said holding out a hand. The small boy grabbed his hand and pulled him self up. "Do you want to hang with me and my friends? Oh its Tom by the way." "Tord, and s-sure." They both went to Edd and Matt and they played a game in the sandbox. Something that both tom and tord where thinking, but they didn't know that they thought the same thing, is that ''didn't I know someone named tom/tord?"