Oh My-

No ones P.O.V

It has been a day or two since the two made love. And Nothing else really happened. Until-

Edds P.O.V

"Alright guys! I will told that there are a lot of nice trials to go hiking on. And i want to go hiking, and if im going hiking. I need someone else to go so-" "No. We are not going with you, Matt would fall off one of the bridges, surly. and tord and i didn't feel like doing much today." Tom says trying to put down my idea of excursing.  "Plus, i heard this place is notorious for bears and coyotes during the day. And especially during the night, so if we got lost. We would be a goner." Tord adds as he tells them what he read before they came to the camp site. "Well, besides the creatures. I think we should do this!" Matt says while jumping up and down. "Yeah. If you to want to stay here and make out and be lazy, go ahead. But we have all the food with us. And not to mention. If we die, you guys wouldn't have been there to help us. Which tom is stronger and tord has more arm strength. Soooo"  I say trying to get them to come with me and matt. "I-uh-UGH! Fine I guess i will go." Tome says storming off to the tents to get his book bag. Me and matt look at tord as he is trying to fix his hair from the angry tom going from petting his head to snatching his hand away. "I-I will go i guess..." Trod says as he clearly didn't want to go either. The idea of him and tom making out all day sounded better than walking all day.

Toms P.O.V

I storm off into mine and Tords tent and sit down next to my book bag while i get the picture of me and tord hugging each other in the middle and mat and edd standing at each others side. We where in middle school when this was taken. before the incident. I sigh while looking at me and tord then both edd and matt. We used to cooperate so much on our decisions. I put the picture of all of us in the front pocket of my book bag. Im taking this picture because i have this bad bad bad gut feeling. As i start zipping up that pocket as the picture was the only thing in that pocket i wanted to put in there. Once done zipping that pocket up i hear tord behind me. "So, why so uneasy about doing this?" Tord says as he hugs his partner. "Oh tordie, i just feel like something bad will happen. I don't want any of you to get hurt." I say as i hold his hands that are effectionly wrapping around me from behind. "It will be fine. Trust me. Your a strong person and i have upper body strength, so we should be fine. Edd has common sense and matt....... um. He uh, h-he has looks?" I laugh at his mention and turn around to hug him. "Yeah, i guess we will be fine." I say re-assured" "Good!" Tord says as he takes his arms back and gets his first aid kit in his book bag and other necessities and puts his book bag on his back. "Lets go!" Tord says with a cute smile.

Time skip

Tords P.O.V

I have got to admit, i am scared. The last time i went hiking was with tom, but this was in elementary and we where in 5th grade. But the age dosnt matter. Its what happened. We where walking and dancing around with each other when i slipped down the hill and fell on a bunch of sticks. Still giggling tom came to help me. Me giggling as well took his hand. I stood up and as we where starting to finish up laughing. We where interrupted by a small growling noise. My grip on toms hand tightened. His face became Serious  as he pulled me towards the trail. I followed as i was shaking knowing we weren't alone.  Once the trial was in sight i heard a stick break. Toms screams "Tordie Run!" As he starts to pull me up to the trail closer. I try to keep up and i was, until something clawed at my foot and i feelin pain. Tom turned around to try and get me up. I take a glance at the creature and it was a bear. So big and black. The bear raises their claw up and- when i thought i was about to die i saw tom jump in the way. "Tom!" I yell. He turns around and takes my hand and runs towards the parking lot. We Run out the park and the bear wasn't following us. I look over at him And his shirt was ripped in the 3 streaks. All covered in blood. And to this day he still has those scares across his chest. My thoughts are interrupted by edd taking my hand and pulling me towards the starting of the trail. "ok, where is tom?" Edd asks me. "Still getting some stuff." I tell him. "Ok good" Just as edd finishing talking to matt i feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to find tom smiling at me. I smile back to have edd interrupt us. "Ok you two love birds." Edd says giggling. "Lets go!"  Matt says. we start walking and im holding toms hand. The same way the last time we where hiking together. We stop as matt and edd keep walking. I look at tom to see why we stopped and he hugs me. He whispers to me "Tordie, if something bad happens, i want you to know i love you." That brings a tear to my eye as he said something the same when we stopped running away from that bear -flashback- Toms comes towards me with his chest still bleeding badly. "T-tom! We need to get you some help!!!" He then hugs me and whispers."If i die, i want you to always know, i love you. To a brother from another mother." We sat there as i call for help on the sorry excuse of a phone. -end of flashback- "I-i know tomie, i love you to. From a lover to another lover." I say. He pulls away and wipes the tears away. we turn to edd and matt, still walking not noticing that we stopped. We start jogging over to them. "Hey! Wait up!" I yell.