But do you-sequel

Edds P.O.V.

So if i just ask why they are not as close anymore if one of them say truth then, they should tell me. "UUUGGGH! That's such a dumb game." Tom says as he is complaing. "Oh come tom!" I cant have him not in the game.  "Fine, whatever." He says. "Ok, uhh, matt, truth or dare?" "Uhhh Truth" "Is true that you sleep with a mirror?" "No, well, i should now that you mention it! Tom, truth or dare?" "I don't know, Truth?" Matt looks at me to see if he should ask what i told him to ask one of them. I nod my head for him to do it. " What was in the bag two years ago?"

TOMS P.O.V.

I stop and look at tord. Tord is right next to me and he lookes like he just saw a ghost. I puts his hand up to cover my mouth and whisper something to tord. " How do they know!?" He does the same with his hand. " I don't know!? They some how figured out about some bag and that's why i was running earlier. They where interrogating me!" Ugh, fine. I say as i wrap up this little whispering talk with tord. "What bag are you talking about, there where a lot of bags in seventh grade." You know, the one that tord took from us once we showed him." Edd cuts in. 

Tords P.O.V.

"That bag was a bag that had some.............. sand that was given to me by my dads before they went away." I say, realizing how stupid that sounded. "Sand?" Edd said. Tom looks at me and i look at him, i am a sweating mess. "Well, m-my parents and i lived on the b-beach before we moved here and would take walks after a long day or go play in the water.I took some of it with me to remember the beach."  I say trying my best to not sound like i was lying. " Then why did Tom have it, and why was it all gone then?" Edd says as he is suspicious with my story. "Well, i gave it to him to keep ahold of but i uuh- it was gone because....'' "Because i accidently spilt it all, but the next day he said it was fine and forgave me." Tom said as he stepped in to help. "Then why do you guys fight and you aren't close anymore?" Matt says. "........." We didn't know what to say. He look at him an he looks sad and then he slides his hand a little towards me, then he puts his hand on top of mine. I know that he knows that i am scared of them thinking i am a bad person for giving him it and it not helping like it was supposed to. He huffs and starts to explain.

"It all started when-"

"Hey tom! Look what i got!!!" "What is it?'' "Its some substance that is supposed to help with sadness and madness! This could help with your felling towards your parents!!"  "Ok, i will try"

" You aren't acting your self..." "I know, i like it." "but that's not you, tom you said you wherent going to kept having that!" "stop tord!" "No you shouldn't be having that stuff, remember what the news said about it!?" "Yeah, and i don't care!"  "Hey give me those back!" ..........................."That's it, i hate you tord, get out of my life you bastard"

"-So that's whats happened...."  Tom finishes the story. its all going through my head. They look at me and then they said...... I cant hear them, i cant breath. All i think about is them hating me. My only friends, the only people in my life. My dads are in the army. I will have no one. I stand up and run out of the room into the bathroom and lock the door. They followed me and i don't hear them at all, only my thoughts. I sit down across the door as i cry. The memory just going through my mind like a video tape playing over and over again.  I hear a little as my hearing comes back. I hear the door open as the key to the door falls down on the ground. Tom walks in and then he closes the door rushing over to me. He picks me up and hugs me. "Look bro, your fine." "B-but they, y-you all h-hate me........" "that's not true tord, Edd i concerned if your ok. Matt is to dumb to even have the choice to hate you." "S-sure but......... i-i ruined y-your life......." I say as i still fell guilty. " No not really. I am the one who decided to keep having it."

TOMS P.O.V.

We talk about what happened and get out. Edd and Matt just stare and me and tord go back to the room. Tord goes over to the corner and just starts writing in his journal, not like we don't know what he is writing about. I find myself staring at him. I look away and start talking to Edd and Matt. "You have any questions?" I ask them. "What happened in there?" Edd asks "I was just trying to help him. That's all." Matt stands up and starts walking over to tord. I trip him and he falls. I give him the death glare and he sits back next to Edd. "Hey guys! Lets go onto the Trampoline!!!"(I think i spelt it right XD) Edd yells. Its dark but they have a fence. "Sure." I say "O-ok...." Tord says and matt stands up to show that he is ready to go to the trampoline.

A/N- i either move to fast with these books or i just don't know how to write books. Because i want to make tord a little small bean but that should make him weak so i make him weak and then i think. 'Wait i did this with the last book i did' I think when a book creator makes books that follow the same character base it should be under your own oc, but in the actual series that's not tord. I don't know, i guess i will try a little harder to make it more interesting. Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. C'ya next time!