sleep over??

A/N IM NOT DEAD!!!! But i will be after the next 3 tests -_-, we have already taken the NC finals. So its been pretty stressful but I'm looking forward for the summer so i can right more!

No one's POV

Tords walking back from the nurse and feels sort of out of place... He has been the one to get beaten up, knocked out, and made fun of easily. 

Tords POV

'Shouldn't i be more of a man?!? I mean look at yourself tord! You have always been beaten up, you look like a 5 year old against 15 year olds!'

"Hey Tord! You okay?" It was Edd, It was already after lunch and it was 6th period, shouldn't he bein class? "U-uh yeah! I'm fine, just a little over struck on how this is already the 5th time this year!!" I tried to make that sound funny but i think Edd knows how i really feel, He always knows how i feel.

"haha, well you should watch out tord. One of these times we wont be here for you, or they will over rise." "Yeah, i know. Just need freshmen year to get over with and it should die down i little bit, i hope." I say back to Edd. "Well, unfortunately those to scum bags are in the same grade tord... The name 'freshmen' might go away but those two wont stop until they think they have made enough damage, tord don't let it get to that point..."

"Well thanks, 'mom'. I will learn how to stand up for my self"' "Haha, well, I would hate to see you die in your first year of high school" "Yeah, That would be embarrassing..."

"Well, to get on a better topic, you wanna come to my house tonight? Matt and i, also tom is coming"  "U-uh s-sure!!! I would love to!" " Great see you then!" "Alright, ttyl"

A/N I have studying and i have a headache but most importantly, i want to save the juicy stuff so. See ya when i decide to post again!! Peace!