Embarrassed tom

ok so, no smut because the chapter is to long. I will write it next chapter, promise

Edds P.O.V.

I was walking to Matts house as all of us, tord, tom, matt, and I where going to take matts car. We would've taken mine but it is in the repair, place thingy. I look up to a bird chirping a melody. I hmm along to the song that the bird reminded me of. I did that until I got to matts house.

I walk up the steps and knock on his door. I hear some feet shuffle to the door, only to have the door open and an excited looking matt. "Hi Edd!!" Matt said. "Hi Matt! You ready?" I ask. "Yup, just come sit down. I have got to get my things into the trunk of the car." I go sit down on his couch as told. I stare at the TV which is casting a cake cooking show. It seems that they are in a contest. With different people, that im guessing are the judges are tasting different cake, of which different people had already made.

"Ok Edd! Im ready!" Matt yells to get my attention. "Oh, ok! Lets go get my stuff from my house then go  get tom then tord, k?" I ask him, seeing if he remembered the specific order I wanted to go in. "Yup! Lets go!" He says. I follow him and he asks if I can drive because he wants to look into the mirror at himself. "Ok, fine." I say and get into the driver side. I start up the car as Matt gets in. He buckles up and I put it in reverse as I buckle up. I back up, then put it back into drive and drives towards my house.

I get to my house and tells matt I will be back in a couple seconds and leave to go into my house. I open the door and greet my mom on the couch in front of the TV. "Hi, mom." I say. "Hey, honey. Have fun at your trip." "Ok, mom." I go to my room and pull out my camping backpack. I put my favorite camping bag out from behind from where the camping backpack was. It is green with a cola shaped zipper. I put that into the bag. Along with the rest of the recourses I packed in the bag last night. I leave my room checking to make sure I have my phone, headphones and my sketch book in the bag. I turn the lights off in my room and close the door. Walking to the kitchen for the water bottle that I filled with cola last, for today. I get it and hook it onto the backpack strap. I head to the door, telling my mom my last farewell. I walk out side and close the front door. I put my backpack into the trunk of the car, making sure the bottle that is hooked on the strap is not on its side. I close the trunk and climb into the drivers side. "Ok, now lets go get Tom. I say, starting the car, putting it in drive and driving off to toms house.

Once we get to toms house. He is sitting on the front door steps, with headphones on and on his phone. His backpack sitting next to him. I yell out the window to get his attention. "Ey! Tom! Come on!" He looks up and stands up grabbing his backpack and coming over. "Put the bag in the trunk." I say. He puts it in the trunk closing it afterward and climbing into the back seat.

"So tom." I say. "Did you end up catching up to tord?" I know the answer as when I called tord yesterday, he had tom at his house. "U-uh, yeah.." He says, hesitating and stuttering. "So? What happened!" 

Toms P.O.V

I hesitate telling the two who are giving off a needy ora. W-well. I talked to him and I uh." I stop, hesitating once more. "We. Him and I. Uh." I try to speak as my tongue slips, causing me to not be able to  speak. I fell my face heat up and I see Edd looking at me in the review mirror. IASKEDHIMTODATEMEANDHESAIDYES!" I yell, quick enough for none to understand. "Ok, now say that slower tom." Edd says, as if we are taking baby steps to learning how to  talk in kindergarten. "I-I. I asked t-tord to... date me. A-and he said y-yes." I say. I feel my heart flutter, just thinking about the moment. "Omg! Im so happy for you to!" "Same here!!" Matt says after edd. We talk about what happened. As we get closer to tords house I gets more flustered. Stuttering on almost all my words. "Awww, is tom scared to see his new lover?" Matt says teasingly. "W-what!?! N-NO!" I yell. "Ok then. Hehehe." I hear edd say. I look at him questioningly as he laughs to himself. I take a breath in and then before I let it out, edd floors the gas peddle. "AH!" I scream "HAHAHA! If your not scared then I will hurry you to him!" Edd says. I take a gulp as I see his house getting closer. I see tord start walking toward where we will be parking. He looks at the car, going about 50 on an 30 mph road.  We slow down as we get to his house. Tord goes towards to the trunk and tosses his bag in. He climbs into the car, next to me. He gives me a nervous smile. He is blushing. cute. "H-hey, why were you guys going so fast?" tord says. "Because tom here-" *cough cough* I cough loudly to cover up what Edd was about to say. I stare out the window. Blushing. 

Tords P.O.V.

Tom coughs to hide whatever edd was going to say. (Note: This is not a normal car, there is no middle seat between tord and tom. And there isn't any buckles for the backseats.) I look over at tom and he looks at me. I lean up and kisses him on his lips. I pull back and lay my head on his shoulder. "I love you Tommie~" I say. He puts his arm around me, pulling me closer in a protective matter. He lays his head on mine and quietly says. "I love you to tordie."

Little did they know, Edd and matt where squealing while they fell a sleep. And matt was taking pictures of them, showing them to edd. Its going to take some time for them to get to the camp sight. (About 2 to 3 hours)

A/N: Ok guys, sorry there isn't any smut in here, for those who wanted it. I kind of didn't feel like writing it do to a sick feeling I was getting in my stomach. I will next time so.