five

5 | five
third point of view

yuta walked out of the empty campus after his after-school detention, silently cursing taeyong who promised he would bring food and wait.

loyal friends don't exist anymore, he thought to himself.

yuta suddenly heard two boys running from behind him, laughing loudly. he turned and saw winwin and jaehyun dragging each other.

"i'm going to miss the bus!" winwin exclaimed, unable to stop giggling.

"that's why we're runni― hey, there it is!" jaehyun said, and the two rushed to the waiting bus.

yuta watched as winwin boarded the bus and waved to jaehyun. the older boy then sat under the bus stop shade, panting from the running.

yuta tried to puzzle the pieces together himself. is jaehyun really gay? does he like winwin? didn't he have a girlfriend just a few months ago?

he decided to take matters into his own hands.

"jung jaehyun!" yuta called out, striding over to the senior whose attention he caught. "were girls too much for you... or were they not enough?"

jaehyun scoffed. "i don't know what you're talking about."

"don't lie to my face," yuta spat. "it's so obvious."

"what? how nosy you are?"

yuta snorted. "you have a lot of pride for a gay boy."

"i'm not―"

"instead of telling the entire school about your dirty secret, maybe i'll just tell winwin who told me he's gay," yuta smirked.

jaehyun's blood ran cold.

"what the hell do you want?" he spat.

"i just want you to stay away from winwin," yuta shrugged. "a relationship in our school will put our pride to shame, and i'll probably throw up every time i see either of you, so don't, okay?"

"you're a dick," jaehyun said angrily, standing up. "the biggest dick i've ever met."

"want me to shove myself up your ass then?" yuta's words made jaehyun grab his collar and shove him against the bus stop.

"fine, i'll listen to your dumb offer," jaehyun snarled through clenched teeth, "but stay away from winwin. don't you dare touch him, and stop teasing him."

he then let go of yuta and grabbed his bag, quickly storming away.

yuta couldn't help but smirk.