eight

8 | eight
third point of view

yuta, realising he had eight minutes until class started, excused himself from his loud friends as he quickly jogged to the bathrooms.

he opened the door but almost stumbled back out in shock to see ten being cornered by jaehyun. he paused as they turned to him and froze, and jaehyun quickly pulled himself away from ten.

yuta wanted to make a snarky remark, but for some reason, no words came out of his mouth.

"don't tell winwin," jaehyun spoke first after a brief silence, frowning at the unsettling discomfort he felt in his gut.

yuta smirked.

"jung jaehyun, you just keep handing me blackmail, don't you?" he retorted. "too bad i don't give a crap about what goes on between you three."

"so you won't tell him?" he asked. yuta shrugged.

"i just don't want any gay relationships."

yuta walked straight back out of the bathroom. he couldn't walk back in there, especially when he just let go of the perfect chance to torment the boys.

why didn't he shout and make sure they don't go near each other like he did with winwin? why didn't he threaten jaehyun, who was the real one to watch out for?

yuta shook his head. he wished he never encountered such a scene that changed his opinion on all three boys, including winwin, who was still sitting by himself back in class, completely oblivious to the secret relationship between his best friend and crush.