twenty-four

24 | twenty-four
third point of view

"i'm suspended for a week."

winwin widened his eyes at yuta. "what?!"

"look, before you overre— oh."

yuta sat quietly as winwin suddenly started sobbing, his wailing leaving no room for yuta to explain himself. he sighed, sliding over to the chinese boy's side of the bus stop bench before embracing him in a warm hug.

"i told you..." winwin hicupped between sobs, "it was dumb... you're dumb... johnny's dumb..."

"hey, it could've been worse," yuta pointed out. "i could've been kicked out. everything's fine. stop crying winwin!"

"yuta," winwin said, rubbing his eyes and looking up, "if you ever get into something like that again, i will not hesitate to ignore you for a week."

yuta smirked. "sorry winwin, but i can't stop myself from protecting you."

he bit his bottom lip. "yuta, seriously—"

"i know, i know, i'm cheesy," he sighed, placing the chinese boy's head on his chest and entangling his fingers in his soft hair. "but you have to get used to it if you're dating me."

winwin nodded. "you're right. gross."

yuta rolled his eyes and pinched the boy's soft skin. "you're so cute."

"no i'm not."

"yes you are," yuta chuckled, pinching winwin's waist as the boy squirmed.

"we're in public!"

"good," he muttered, pressing himself onto the chinese boy. "people will know that you're mine."

"stop being so corny," winwin whined, but couldn't help but smile as yuta brought his face close. he lifted winwin's head with a finger and stared into his dark orbs.

"you're beautiful," he whispered before leaning forward and softly kissing him. the chinese boy smiled with yuta's lips against his, grabbing his collar and pulling him closer.

in that moment, neither of them had ever felt more content with anything.

a/n: CONGRATULATIONS
YOU REACHED THE END

thank you thank you thank
you EVERYONE who decided
to sit through this book... it
got so much more attention
than i expected and i can't
thank each and every
single one of you enough